I recently sent a legitimate PR3 domain with 1500 or so BLs towards my newer site (indexed, but not ranked. PR0 with about 800-1000 links). I did the 301 about a week ago and checked on it today and my newer site was PR1 and the older domain I bought was PR1 (originally it was PR3). So is this a sign that things are working accordingly and they just aren't finalized (they need more time)? should I just be able to wait 1-2 more weeks and see my newer domain at PR3 with maybe 2400-2600 BLs or would I have to wait until Google's next big PR update to see it? Thanks in advance, I'm by no means a SEO person by the way. I'm just wanting to gain some advantage prior to entering a competitive niche.