1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1000 links needed urgently

Discussion in 'Hire a Freelancer' started by white_vanilla, Apr 20, 2009.

  1. white_vanilla

    white_vanilla Newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Need 1000 links created on blogs and forums urgently. Must be completed by 23rd April.

    Blogs/forums must be relevant to the subject (ie no random blogs).

    Will provide a starting list of a few hundred blogs to use.
    Will provide a 100 different user names to use and the url.

    All comments and/or posts must be a paragraph at least and must be relevant.

    Need to have at least 70% of comments/posts live, the other 30% may be waiting moderation.

    Please PM me with your price and how quickly you can complete this.
     
  2. hecron

    hecron BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2009
    Messages:
    122
    Likes Received:
    10
    Sent you a PM
     
  3. tibetangojica

    tibetangojica Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2009
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    toronto
    How much,I added around 500 in 6 weeks, 5 hours a day