1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1,000,000 Scrapebox Blast

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO Tools' started by Yashar1337, Sep 26, 2013.

  1. Yashar1337

    Yashar1337 Newbie

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2013
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    4
    Worked out a deal with a Fiverr level 2 seller, for $50 he'll give me a 1,000,000 Scrapebox blast + premium ping w/ report.

    Anyway, would it be safe to blast directly onto a fairly new web 2.0 (YouTube - 14 hours old) or should I wait to, or worst case, will it end up getting me blacklisted? I've never heard a scenario where it's happened on a YouTube video, but I've never done 1,000,000 links w/ ping, I've only done 75k w/out ping.

    Thank you.
     
  2. cryptons

    cryptons Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2013
    Messages:
    1,229
    Likes Received:
    447
    Occupation:
    Developer,social marketer
    It's not safe!
     
  3. Yashar1337

    Yashar1337 Newbie

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2013
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    4
    Thanks for the detailed answer, I liked the evidence used to back up the statement and previous background knowledge.
     
  4. bertbaby

    bertbaby Elite Member

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2009
    Messages:
    2,019
    Likes Received:
    1,496
    Occupation:
    Product marketing
    Location:
    USA
    Home Page:
    Your making Google's job easy for them but what the hell what are you really losing? Report back on the results.
     
  5. Bestcreaters

    Bestcreaters Power Member

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2013
    Messages:
    605
    Likes Received:
    259
    Occupation:
    money maker
    Location:
    Making Money is important
    what did he just say?
     
  6. nanavlad

    nanavlad Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2009
    Messages:
    2,420
    Likes Received:
    892
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    SEO Consultant
    Location:
    Proxy Central
  7. bookmarc

    bookmarc Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2009
    Messages:
    1,052
    Likes Received:
    480
    there are guys doing 150,000 - 200,000 blast for a fiverr (with a very poor success rate. 10k - 20k successful posts)

    --i am wondering what the success rate of the blast be. i mean how many places will it actually post?
    -- how many unique domains?
     
  8. ipodtouchhackerisher

    ipodtouchhackerisher Senior Member

    Joined:
    May 6, 2009
    Messages:
    812
    Likes Received:
    657
    Try it with caution and report back to us cause Id love to see the results.
     
  9. blackhat777

    blackhat777 Elite Member

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2011
    Messages:
    1,779
    Likes Received:
    653
    When you get the report. don't forget to cross check it because from my experience I can say that you will get at least 40% repeated urls in the report. Also, among the remaining 60%, success rate of comments actually getting posted would be around 20%. SO, effectively you would get only 0.1 million live links and that too if you are lucky. Else, it would be even lesser.
     
  10. donpee

    donpee BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    1
    i really doubt the safety
     
  11. dokurocc

    dokurocc Newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2013
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    3
    i used spam 20 k links list on my video it went up (3 days old btw) for 14 days then gone than after 2 months he was back up again