Recent content by Zulson76

  1. Zulson76

    How long do you give a page before changing your SEO strategy?

    I do changes from 14 days to 21 days. usually in this time period google notice everything which was changed
  2. Zulson76

    Looking for Advice: Payment Gateway + WordPress Setup for My Own SEO Services Site

    I do understand for strip, actually we dont' support that too. crypto is banned here and yes payoneer seems good. will see if i can work with it..
  3. Zulson76

    Looking for Advice: Payment Gateway + WordPress Setup for My Own SEO Services Site

    Hi everyone, I’m based in Asia, and unfortunately, my country doesn’t have access to some of the popular payment options like PayPal and certain international checkout solutions. At the moment, I’m doing freelancing through different marketplaces. The good thing is that marketplaces handle...
  4. Zulson76

    Quick Income Skills for non technical Persons.

    Hello Everyone. I do have few poeple in my circle which are non technical background for example, they only operate computer for entertainment usage, and now they are looking for some sort of quick skills which can generate side hustle and generte not more but a stable income, I thoght you guys...
  5. Zulson76

    Do clients even know the difference between a good backlink or bad?

    if you are selling to Agency or person who know SEO, then definatley, he will judge the backlinks others are not interested what are you building they just want to know the outcome. so yes there is chance people buy thing blindly and sometimes they know what they are buying.
  6. Zulson76

    What are the best niches for Bing?

    I think non-technical niches could work better, as they tend to have a higher proportion of senior citizens who are more conscious about finance, insurance, and tech-related scams. Because of that, I don’t think they would necessarily avoid clicking on ads, especially if the ad looks genuine and...
  7. Zulson76

    Posting multiple times a day is good or bad

    don't do things in rush, just go with the pace, if you are posting daily, then you should post daily and try to upload at a certain time , so instagram algorithm knows you best. It will take 2-3 months to mature your account. good luck
  8. Zulson76

    High-Authority ******** Blog Comment Backlinks for Sustainable Long Term SEO Growth

    Hi there, Good service, just wanted to understand, this will be niche relevant comments or general comments? for example post title is something relevant to Health or Auto category and my niche is relevant to Education will you post education comment or health or auto relevant comment but with...
  9. Zulson76

    Has Anyone Actually Ranked on AI Platforms via Off-Page SEO?

    I am also looking for answers, because I see there is demand but how off page influence AI Ranking, I don't know
  10. Zulson76

    Has Anyone Actually Ranked on AI Platforms via Off-Page SEO?

    "Hey guys, I’m a bit confused here… Lately, I’ve been seeing a bunch of sellers offering Off-Page SEO services under the fancy name AI Domination. They claim they can rank your site on AI-based platforms like Gemini, ChatGPT, and other similar AI sites. But when I looked closely, it’s...
  11. Zulson76

    How can I update my website form

    It's very simple there are 2 ways to fix it, 1 is via SMTP plugin and 2nd one it seems Via settings, Can you please share your elementor form setting? I mean widget settings? also did you check CF7 plugin setting? you can watch youtube videos. thank you
  12. Zulson76

    How to Show Complete Email

    Hi there, Actually i get into a situation where I need to figure out complete email address. at the moment email is showing like, Abc**xz*@gmail.com is there any method i can figure out complete email. thanks
  13. Zulson76

    What ad network is this site using?

    did you figure out? because i am also looking for .
  14. Zulson76

    185 Sites to Place Your Backlink for Free

    Are all these links indexable?
Back
Top