Recent content by zentas

  1. Z

    Rocket ADS | Facebook Ads Accounts for Rent | BM2500 | Fee from 2.5% | 24/7 Support

    My refund was made completely, thanks. A trustworthy agency. We apologize for the misunderstanding. My refund was made completely, thanks. A trustworthy agency. We apologize for the misunderstanding.
  2. Z

    Rocket ADS | Facebook Ads Accounts for Rent | BM2500 | Fee from 2.5% | 24/7 Support

    I was contacted and told that my refund would be processed, there was a misunderstanding I'll write again when my refund comes I'm currently waiting for it to be refunded
  3. Z

    Rocket ADS | Facebook Ads Accounts for Rent | BM2500 | Fee from 2.5% | 24/7 Support

    This agency is a fraud, we sent 100 dollars in TRC20 for ads, they loaded 90 dollars balance, and we couldn't run ads on the account they gave. They said they won’t be accountable for meta issues and that they will refund our money They said they would refund, but they didn't refund us; they...
Back
Top