Recent content by zawaxi

  1. zawaxi

    What are you listening to ?

    I'm currently listening to the Updated version on the Awaken the giant within , Tony robbins classical book
  2. zawaxi

    LINKDEXING ✅ The link Indexer that works.✅ Upto 90% Indexing Rate [Period]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

    I want 25 Free credits as Review copy please user : zawaxi
  3. zawaxi

    My Journey to 3M Shorts Views

    Nice Start , With youtube consistency is the key , and please avoid posting more than twice a day especialy before building momentum you can trigger the 0 views Jail
  4. zawaxi

    ⭐️[SELLING] Premium Aged & Fresh PVA Accounts – ⭐️Gmail | ⭐️Instagram | ⭐️Twitter | ⭐️Facebook | ⭐️Pinterest | ⭐️Hotmail | ⭐️Yahoo

    I bought 10 Aged pinterest account as written , Got 10 fresh indian account , will not purchase again.
  5. zawaxi

    Smoking...

    20 a day since 2013 , tried several time to quit but always got back
  6. zawaxi

    [GUIDE] How to do Keyword Research & Rank Your New Website 2021

    is this Keyword Research method still working in 2025 ?
  7. zawaxi

    Parasite ranking terribly low on search results

    Hey Is This Still relevent in the Day1 of 2025 ? , Just did some parasite Seo but they seem to rank all on the 100 rank , So I need Just to Try other parasites , should I link beetwen them ? ( the most of the dR for the my keywords are less than 30 according to mozbar) Happy new year
  8. zawaxi

    Parasites Thriving on The Serps I am seeking advice.

    Thank you for the advice! I'll check the posts mentioned rn Thank you again
  9. zawaxi

    Parasites Thriving on The Serps I am seeking advice.

    Hey Guys! I was Browsing Google Serp for the weight loss niche and found that most rankings are parasites. Decided to Start My Journey With Parasite And Seo But I'm still a Newbie. I never Managed to Get To The First page except for very Low-Competition Keywords on a Shopify Store. Here comes...
  10. zawaxi

    Facebook deletes reposts in groups

    I had the same issue it either you are new to the group either the keywords are banned from the group with filters edit : as a guy said before it mainly because of admin assist automations
  11. zawaxi

    How to Search for Facebook Groups in Other Countries?

    If you are on a phone try on a laptop, try keywords related to the community language I'm just trying to brainstorm for you, I've never had such an issue before maybe because I'm on 3rd world country and this update still hasn't get implemented here
Back
Top