Spent real time growing something, then watched it become worthless the moment a platform changed its terms. You don't own followers. You don't own reach. You're just renting attention like you said.
That's actually why I started building my own infrastructure — self-hosted tools, my own domain...
Impressive execution. The Claude + automation combo is underrated for rapid builds — I've been doing something similar, building an entire cybersecurity ecosystem from Termux on Android with no team.
The 770% traffic spike in 3 days tells me the Schema.org + dynamic sitemap did heavy lifting...
Honestly with that budget and a marketing/sales background, you're in a better position than most beginners.
My take — skip e-commerce for now. Inventory risk + ad costs will eat that $5-6k fast if you're not already experienced with paid traffic.
Affiliate marketing is solid but slow without an...
I've been working with Microworkers and SproutGigs for a while now and I'm curious about other people's real experience with these platforms.
A few questions:
How much have you actually made from Microworkers or SproutGigs? Is it worth the time investment?
What type of tasks pay the best on...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.