Recent content by yotano211

  1. Y

    I have a business payment processor how can I implement it in business projects?

    Hello guys. I have a business payment processor how can I implement it in business projects? Thank you
  2. Y

    I need a way to accept payments

    Best way got banned faster lol
  3. Y

    Best Bank Account for eBay Sellers – Any recommendations?

    only real banks Chase, BOA,ect
  4. Y

    Best Bank Account for eBay Sellers – Any recommendations?

    wise it prepaid bank , is not good for Ebay and paypal
  5. Y

    Stealth accounts (Stripe/PayPal/etc) for High-Risk industries - Common mistakes to avoid and Approaches

    To use PayPal's Stealth, for example, you need to constantly study Paypal's security, what changes are being made to the security system so that you don't end up with account restrictions in the future. A lot has changed over the years.
  6. Y

    Bank Accounts

    Many of this list will not be available to a non-resident, perhaps even 80% of this list.
  7. Y

    Bank Accounts

    it cost more then 600 usd
  8. Y

    Wise: We're closing your account on May XX. Please take your money out before it closes.

    That's right, wise is a shitty company, I had the same experience, even though all my payments were clean. There is a mistake about Stripe, they return the funds to the bank account without any problems, 3 people asked, and 3 helped
  9. Y

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    PM or Telegram 24/7
  10. Y

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    PM or Telegram 24/7
  11. Y

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    PM or Telegram 24/7
  12. Y

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    PM or Telegram 24/7
  13. Y

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    PM or Telegram 24/7
  14. Y

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    PM or Telegram 24/7
Back
Top