Recent content by Yoru Akira

  1. Yoru Akira

    What's Actually Working on Reddit Nowadays?

    For me, testing different post formats has been useful. Sometimes the same topic gets a very different response as a question, text post, or discussion.
  2. Yoru Akira

    New to Reddit Marketing, Is it still worth Learning?

    I’d first look at what people in your niche are already discussing. It can help you understand what topics get real attention before you start posting yourself.
  3. Yoru Akira

    Reddit Account Aging Before Promotion

    I don’t think you need to wait for a specific number of days. Just use the account normally for some time, then start adding links when it feels natural.
  4. Yoru Akira

    Why do Reddit discussions outperform polished marketing content in trust building?

    I think Reddit can make the decision process easier. Instead of trying to understand a polished sales message, people can quickly compare what others are saying and decide for themselves.
  5. Yoru Akira

    Youtube views falling/ channel is dead

    I don’t think the channel is dead yet. Maybe the audience is just less interested in the topics you’re posting now. I’d try a few different topics before giving up on the channel.
  6. Yoru Akira

    What tool do you use to repurpose youtube shorts ?

    From my point of view, changing the opening part helps a lot. Even small changes at the start can make the same video feel fresh.
  7. Yoru Akira

    is reddit good for traffic ?

    what i think as a beginner traffic quality is more important than traffic quantity
  8. Yoru Akira

    are upvote panels back as normal?

    as a beginner, I think it is difficult to say whether upvote panels are back to normal because results can vary.
  9. Yoru Akira

    Can't post links in comments anymore

    Some subreddits have strict rules about links in comments mainly from newer accounts maybe that is the reason.
  10. Yoru Akira

    How Much Budget Is Enough to Test Telegram Ads Properly?

    As a beginner, I do not want to spend too much money to test Telegram ad campaigns without proper knowledge but I also do not want to judge such campaigns with a small budget. Here I would like to ask some experienced Telegram marketers What minimum budget do you recommend for testing? How...
  11. Yoru Akira

    Are Reddit links still good for SEO and indexing?

    I believe Reddit links can still be useful but they should be only a part of a broader SEO strategy.
  12. Yoru Akira

    What's the biggest SEO challenge right now?

    i would say the biggest challenge right now is getting visibility in a competitive search environment.
  13. Yoru Akira

    Same post, same rules....why does reddit treat my accounts completely differently?

    i think, the history and behavior of an account may play a key role in how content is received and how much visibility it gets.
  14. Yoru Akira

    Reddit Account Aging Before Promotion

    as a beginner i think that focusing on genuine participation first and promotion later is a long-term approach for Reddit.
  15. Yoru Akira

    Have AI tool made blogging easier or just faster?

    i would say AI has made blogging more accessible for beginners but success still comes from providing valuable content to readers and staying consistent.
Back
Top