Recent content by Yash Dodeja

  1. Y

    The best money Making METHODS?

    I have a couple questions: 1) What's the best way to learn clipping style editing? Is Youtube a good source? 2) How to get clients who wants such services?
  2. Y

    The best money Making METHODS?

    You're making AI videos for clients or you're making it to grow your YT channel or any of your social media pages?
  3. Y

    The best money Making METHODS?

    What's the best way to find clients who wants to run ads on Facebook?
  4. Y

    [Course] ⭐ The IG Repost Method ⭐ Learn How To Grow IG Pages With Viral Reposts!

    Can you share the screenshot of the money you have made yourself using this method? I mean, growing a page on Instagram is one thing, but making money from that following is a completely different ball game altogether. I'm interested, but I don't have anything to look for in terms of the proof...
  5. Y

    How I Made Over $32,000 on Quora And How You Can Too – Step by Step Guide + 1-on-1 Chat Support

    Hie there, its been more than a month now. Curious to know more about how you're performing with this method. Can you share some of your results if you've gotten any?
  6. Y

    How I Made Over $32,000 on Quora And How You Can Too – Step by Step Guide + 1-on-1 Chat Support

    Hey OP can you please DM me with details I can't DM you or see your profile. It shows you have limited who sees your profile. Thanks
  7. Y

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    were you completely new to OF before reading this ebook and did you make any real money after reading?
  8. Y

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    so are you still selling the ebook? I dmed you, if you can reply?
  9. Y

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    death? please can you explain what exactly happened? I was planning to start this biz
  10. Y

    What's the best way to make $1000/mo in 2025?

    What services do you think are working in 2025? I know running ads on Facebook, but that seems way too oversaturated atm.
  11. Y

    What's the best way to make $1000/mo in 2025?

    Not meant to make $1k from the $2k invested. I can invest even more. I wanna know the ways to make money that's working in 2025.
  12. Y

    What's the best way to make $1000/mo in 2025?

    Hey everyone. I hope each one of you is killing it in the online space. I wanted to know what's the simplest way to make $1000/mo online right now in 2025? Can invest $2k into starting a new business.
Back
Top