Ive only got a samsung galaxy phone I don't know what it'd be like samsung note or iphone. And there is no link showing on my current phone but you can see link on laptop. I think most twitter users are on phone so without URL in bio its limiting.
I have been working on a health niche for about a month. I noticed if there is no link but just text (with graphics if you want) it gets a lot of engagement such as profile links, likes etc. I have tried posting just a link with a message about the link but engagement not too great as text only...
Assuming the account provides "value" and high number of followers, profile links are huge and I assume at least 10% of those people will click the link in the bio to your website. It seems people like to read the 140 word message and see the picture associated with the tweet but most are not...
Well I was doing legit too. I was posting useful content all by hand with the only "bad thing" was following 250 users today. And the follow was all done by hand. I don't think this has anything to do with it. I am thinking perhaps for new accounts they are stopping URL on bio / profile being...
So I put my URL in my profile. I can see the URL on my profile when viewed through the PC but not on Android smartphone. I did notice I can see the URLs of other users when looking at their profile through the smartphone. Does anyone know what is happening? My account in 4 days old and did get...
1.2 million followers and $700 dollars a day? That is a bit of a poor return is it not? Sounds like if I get 10k followers you'll make no money. Is this assumption right?
So is the gist of this method to post on facebook groups get traffic back to your facebook page and get people to go to your website where there is some CPC offer?
If I have a couple of hours free per day could I do this manually instead of automation? Amd if its a big niche could I just focus...
A question on scrapebox? Is it worth bothering because I assume tonnes of people are doing this with scrapebox. So are you really still able to find "gold"? I saw some tutorials about this on Google but its all afiliate links selling software.
Say I want to sell a site to 'balenciaga' how can get the sale completed real quick given that there are a number of departments involved at a big organization. I am sure there must be a way.
I have to disagree here.
I stated with IM in 2010 (but I quit after 15 months later and now back again as a noob). I remember some guy posting on some forum back then saying how in 24 hours he made $7,000 dollars. The thing was he had a website that collected emails and all he did was write...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.