Recent content by xtconmymind

  1. X

    A little help with meta.

    So what should I avoid mostly?
  2. X

    A little help with meta.

    Okay. What about the ad creatives? Does the branding on it matter or do I still have to be careful?
  3. X

    A little help with meta.

    Im running ads, im impersonating a healthcare company. If I make pages similar to its name, it gets banned. My question is how do I drive traffic to the website(copy of the original) without getting banned on meta.
  4. X

    [No VOIP] JuicySMS.com SMS Verification! Real Numbers. # CHEAP # API # AUTOMATIC #

    I would like to redeem my €3.00 free credit. Here is my personal code: BHW-CR60-NFG7-4FJF-K2CH
  5. X

    [No VOIP] JuicySMS.com SMS Verification! Real Numbers. # CHEAP # API # AUTOMATIC #

    I would like to redeem my €3.00 free credit. Here is my personal code: BHW-9H80-K17C-G10R-K89V
Back
Top