Recent content by xqyqueer0

  1. X

    OFM AI [QUESTION]

    Can you tell me what sort of content models create? What do they film, and what gets them the most views? Is it videos where they typically promote themselves and show what they have to offer, or rather videos in the style of ordinary girl influencers?
  2. X

    OFM From scratch

    I was using an iPhone. Generally speaking, I don’t have any problems with my accounts because I’ve already found a way to avoid being banned for the time being. The accounts are about two weeks old. However, I’m puzzled by this block at specific limits – it’s as if TikTok stops showing me to...
  3. X

    OFM Marketing/Traffic

    Can you tell me what sort of content models create? What do they film, and what gets them the most views? Is it videos where they typically promote themselves and show what they have to offer, or rather videos in the style of ordinary girl influencers?
  4. X

    OFM From scratch

    OFM After a long struggle with accounts, proxies and so on, my nostalgia came to an end and the next phase began – focusing on video views and building a funnel. I have two TikTok and Instagram accounts; the problem is the traffic on the accounts. I don’t know how to build a good funnel and...
  5. X

    proxy for anti browser

    Hi, I have a problem with proxies and don't know which ones to choose. They will be used for GoLogin applications to manage accounts on X and Reddit. I bought IPS proxies, but the problem is that if, for example, I buy 20 addresses and burn 5, I have to replace all proxies with new ones. I...
  6. X

    Problem with account registration using GoLogin (anti-detection)

    Yess Can you tell me how to do it? So that it works correctly.
  7. X

    Problem with account registration using GoLogin (anti-detection)

    Hi, I'm having trouble creating accounts on X (Twitter). Only 1 in 5 is registered correctly. I use GoLogin I set up using mobile proxies from iproyal. I rotate them after each attempt to set up, and I also delete the profile in go login and create a second one. The error only appears when...
Back
Top