Recent content by xMnkx

  1. xMnkx

    Best Speed Wordpress Theme

    Generate press or schema from My Theme Shop
  2. xMnkx

    (Help) Which plugin is better than fuckin* yoast?

    Due to Rank Math offers the same and everything is completely free [until now]. Likewise Yoast has been experimented issues with the latest updates. In my opinion that is the principal reason.
  3. xMnkx

    What do you usually buy online? ->

    Hostinger plans
  4. xMnkx

    what plugins Premium versions do you pay for?

    You can get in contact with festinger. So you could get several premium plugins for a little price
  5. xMnkx

    Just Invested $20k Into American Airlines (AAL)

    I am thinking invest in American Airlines too. All the best bro. Although I guess the stock are going down a little bit more.
  6. xMnkx

    Google Update Today?

    I follow this SEMrush sensor, which indicates when Google launches a new update. Until now everything looks normal. You can check it out here https://es.semrush.com/sensor/
  7. xMnkx

    What Do You Do For Fun?

    I am training boxing. It is fun and help me to lead with stress.
  8. xMnkx

    About Ahref Tool

    LOL- Nobody is gonna give nothing. All those kind of tools cost a lot of money. You can pay 7$ USD xT rial one week or go to a buy seogroup.
  9. xMnkx

    ⏩ CROWDO LINKS ⭐ Still DA Best in 2026 ❤️ Trusted by hundreds of BHW members ✅ DA92 Sites with REAL Traffic ☀ AI Visibility ⚪️ From $6/link ⭐ 20%OFF!

    REVIEW I received 3 crowdo links from Stan as was promised. OP was very attentive, even I had a problem with an anchor text. Then I got in contact with him and ee solved the issue quickly. I am going to highlight the best part of the service: High-value links with metrics as: DA PA CF TF...
  10. xMnkx

    New Website Advice - Impressions Not Rising

    Thanks for clarifying. So you should build high quality links
  11. xMnkx

    New Website Advice - Impressions Not Rising

    Lol do you think that KD from Ahrefs is reliable? Hahaha. I use semrush + Moz + google keyword planner + KGR method. Bro Ahrefs just take into account the backlinks
Back
Top