Recent content by xisleet

  1. X

    Online Survey Programs?

    i just signed up with cpagrip, thanks alot for your quick reply
  2. X

    Online Survey Programs?

    I am looking for an online survey affiliate program where i can get paid for having viewers fill out surveys. Thank you in advance!
  3. X

    Looking for content generator

    Is there a script that will generate text based off a keyword? I had a script before that did this but it was very buggy. I would like to be able to input in a keyword and just generate random text related to that keyword.
  4. X

    Wordpress Link Injection

    not sure if this is black hat or not, i am curious how this is done so i could test my blogs and see if i am protected :) any ideas or something i can read? If this goes against the rules I am truly sorry...
Back
Top