Recent content by Xingiz77

  1. Xingiz77

    How can I make YouTube identifies my audience easier?

    I think you should block sensitive words related to Arsenal or insulting language in your community settings and avoid responding to negative comments to prevent YouTube from misinterpreting them as high engagement. Continue posting new clips without mentioning the opponent's name.
  2. Xingiz77

    TikTok views disappeared

    I still post regularly, investing more in scripts and visuals, but the views are still not what I expected. TikTok's algorithm is too difficult to understand.
  3. Xingiz77

    What can I do with 100 EU Facebook Aged(2008-2014) accounts to make money?

    If all those accounts are still active, you could make a lot of money selling them to the right people who need them.
  4. Xingiz77

    Instagram recover with IA tool or program?

    AI can only guide you through the steps to recover your ID. No software can recover it automatically. Regularly updating your ID documents will reduce the likelihood of this happening.
  5. Xingiz77

    A New Account Today, Hopefully Some Interesting Lessons and Experiences Tomorrow

    We're getting more and more new members, people with a lot of experience to share. I'm very happy that this helps the community get better and better. :)
  6. Xingiz77

    what types of instagram content are getting the most reach right now?

    Carousel-style posts sharing knowledge and behind-the-scenes of popular movies are gaining a lot of attention. For the average user, sharing tips is a good idea, give it a try.
  7. Xingiz77

    Has YouTube Changed for Better or Worse?

    Nowadays, getting views depends entirely on controversial titles. it's not like it used to be. I miss the simple titles YouTube used to have.
  8. Xingiz77

    The biggest problem in AI Ofm business

    I find their review process quite cumbersome. They require constant customer service and problem solving.
  9. Xingiz77

    Is the YouTube Algorithm Against AI Voice Channels?

    I heard that AI voices on YouTube will be restricted for longer videos. You should reconsider. maybe subtitles instead of using AI voices.
  10. Xingiz77

    Is anyone running ads on TikTok?

    I ran TikTok ads for the cheapest bait product, then added promotional codes to sell it alongside other products to increase revenue. 80% of my revenue came from those bundled products.
  11. Xingiz77

    TikTok views disappeared

    I tried changing the content, but the results weren't promisin in fact, things turned out even worse than I expected. I simply don't know how to change it anymore. I've run out of ideas.
  12. Xingiz77

    TikTok views disappeared

    Are you talking about engaging content? I've never heard of that before. Thanks for the update, I'll start looking into it now.
  13. Xingiz77

    Changing Adsense Account to my YouTube channel

    I think transferring a channel to someone else's AdSense account carries legal risks and loss of control over the money, because the person whose name is on the AdSense account legally owns the earned funds. Changing the login email for your YouTube channel isn't crucial, but you must focus on...
  14. Xingiz77

    TikTok views disappeared

    Hi, I recently created a new TikTok account. My view count was very high in the first week, but then dropped significantly, sometimes even to zero, despite consistent content and posting times. Has anyone else experienced this?
  15. Xingiz77

    Canadian Peptides SEO

    Luckily you discovered it early. Cheap platforms often use low-quality backlinks, which can easily get your website penalized by google. I think you should focus on creating content or sharing what you know so people can comment and give you feedback. You could also create a list of safe and...
Back
Top