Recent content by xenoxen

  1. xenoxen

    Blasts / comments for Tier2

    Hello, Looking for a multiple links for tier2 for my tier1 backlinks. If you can provide 100's of INDEXED links then let me know. Should be ********, sticky and PRESENT not a garbage links. Thanks
  2. xenoxen

    High quality 1000RD + 10 000 trafic website link

    Hi! I want to buy homepage links from RD 1000+ and 10 000 monthly traffic websites. Please pm me with list and prices
  3. xenoxen

    ⚡[15 Guest Posts]⚡⚡High Quality Sites⚡✅ Do Follow Guest Posts⏩ Guest Post Backlinks⏩

    sample if they are indexed/with traffic and look low spammy
  4. xenoxen

    Complete Off-Page SEO Mix Backlink Package for Google Ranking

    pm me with sample offer how can I test the quality of service
  5. xenoxen

    ✅❤️[Powerful PBN backlinks] ✅❤️ Rank Up Your Website with PBN Backlinks ⏭❤️ 50 High-Quality PBN Backlinks✅❤️40$✅❤️

    what's the quality of this PBN? Fully spammed? Can you send real samples not best ones
  6. xenoxen

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I waited for a refund 2 months. Not recommended. Received refund after 2 months + service not delivered and tried to scam me.
  7. xenoxen

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Reported to Admins to close this account. No refund after a month.
  8. xenoxen

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    10 days and still no refund after service not delivered.
  9. xenoxen

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    still no refund - not recommended.
  10. xenoxen

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Ordered, after about 2 months DR dropped! Waiting for refund
  11. xenoxen

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Ordered ... 5103F
  12. xenoxen

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    No there is no problem - after 20 days I stil didn't get the service. This is SCAM and I got refunded money but no time spent. Not recommended.
Back
Top