Recent content by x765z98

  1. x765z98

    Google Has Released the November 2023 Reviews Update

    I remember when that used to work.
  2. x765z98

    Google Released the November 2023 core update. The rollout may take up to 2 weeks to complete.

    This update really screwed up the results. They're terrible. Reddit and Quora are LOVED. It's ridiculous. I wish I could give you a suggestion of how to recover. I don't know because I'm seeing very high-quality non-corporate sites getting absolutely destroyed. The only hope really is that...
  3. x765z98

    Google Has Released the November 2023 core update

    All of the updates is an admission that they consider their previous updates to be shit.
  4. x765z98

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    How about a sample for this old boy?
  5. x765z98

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    This is probably the 5th order I've placed with Furious Man. I keep ordering from Furious over the years because it's a good value that gets some nice links out there...I imagine I'll be ordering from Furious for as long as his service is available. ID: cus_MBli7CDyYr1uuz
  6. x765z98

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Can you send me a message on here Furious so we can chat
  7. x765z98

    【CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW 2026 EDITION: CRUSH GOOGLE, CHATGPT & MORE】❇️ GROWING AGENCY WITH $5M TURNOVER ❇️ THAI - KOREA - GAMBLING SITES ALLOWED: 55% OFF

    I just posted this order with Sarkar. He's helped me previously, so I will give this a shot also.
  8. x765z98

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Order placed thanks
  9. x765z98

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Can you send me a sample please?
  10. x765z98

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Mindmaster, could you please PM me so I can purchase your service... I don't believe I have enough posts to initiate PM .. thank you!
  11. x765z98

    Hi BHW

    Thank you guys for the welcome!
  12. x765z98

    Hi BHW

    How is everybody? Glad to be here. I found myself clicking over to BHW every now and again for years. Figured i ought to finally join. My favorite food is probably fettucini alfredo w/ shrimp. I mainly joined to buy some links. It appears you need 15 posts before you can PM?? ROCK ON BHW !
Back
Top