Recent content by wordhard21

  1. W

    Make Money Using Chat GPT - $250/Week With This Untapped Technique!

    unless, your suppose to go to the Audible page and use amazon stripe to get the link? Had a buddy sign up for a trial to test it but got no payment. Only got clicks
  2. W

    Make Money Using Chat GPT - $250/Week With This Untapped Technique!

    Appreciate the reply. I followed those guides and mine does not show anything under avaliable bounties. Do I have to look somewhere else?
  3. W

    Make Money Using Chat GPT - $250/Week With This Untapped Technique!

    is there a reason amazon is not showing anything avaliable bounties? Not sure how to get my audible link
  4. W

    Journey to $20 per day.... Android Apps

    Hey guys, appreciate the kind words and motivation. Currently in the process of still finishing up my Udemy course but i'll provide more updates once that is done
  5. W

    Journey to $20 per day.... Android Apps

    Making this thread to hold myself accountable. Bought an android course through the marketplace few weeks ago. Completely new to this kinda stuff but gonna give maximum effort. First step, I bought a cheap 56 hour course through Udemy and it's gonna teach me the basics of using android studio...
  6. W

    Q&A (Ask me) [Making money, Entrepreneurship, Business, Advertising, Clients]

    Hey man, great thread and appreciate you helping others. I'm personally an entrepreneur at heart and would like to start my own business one day. I'm currently just working and waiting for an opportunity and right timing to start my own business. The opportunity hasn't came yet, what would you...
  7. W

    [METHOD] Make easy $50+/day using Instagram.

    Great method and trying it but few questions, if anyone can answer i`ll really appreciate it. 1) Do you need to make your own landing pages? I heard direct linking or using a pre-landing page from OGad's can lead to account bans. 2) Can you method be used for clickbank instead of ogads? Thanks
  8. W

    [GUIDE PASSIVE INCOME] Earn $xxx A Day With Chaturbate (no money needed - easy to scale)

    Thank you for providing us newbies with this method, will try this out. But a few questions: 1) Are landing pages necessary? I redirected my domain to my affiliate link and posted on my bio on instagram, twitter is that a bad idea? I should use a landing page? 2) Can you still get in trouble for...
  9. W

    Adverting on Facebook without any purchases?

    Started a Shopify store and currently advertising on Facebook. I never had any sales so my pixel isn't seasoned. Can I still: Start a WC Purchase and still get purchases if my product, website and targeting is on point? Or is it better of to start with PPE, VC and ATC ads? I have no sales on...
  10. W

    Does Botting kill your Instagram account?

    My account was 1.5 years old before I started slow botting. Would that be a safe enough account?
  11. W

    Does Botting kill your Instagram account?

    Even if you don't get banned for botting? Someone told me that botting would get your account shadow banned and would prevent your posts from reaching the explore page thus limiting your posts from going viral. True or false?
  12. W

    Followliker Results Question

    Thanks for the reply froger! 2 days before I unfollow, would this be acceptable? I had it at 0 but someone said follow/unfollowing same day is a good way to get the ban hammer.
  13. W

    Followliker Results Question

    Hey, thanks for the reply! I'm currently messing with the targeting inside followliker right now and i'll see how it goes. I believe its most likely the targeting as well!
  14. W

    Followliker Results Question

    Thank you for the reply sir. My wife actually bought it for me (birthday gift) so I only found out about the monthly subscription fee after. Off topic, but you can cancel the monthly fee if I ever decide to stop using FL correct?
  15. W

    Followliker Results Question

    Hi Everyone, Bought Followliker and had it running for 3 days now. Looked at my statistics today and the results seem fairly bad? Is this normal? Or does it take time to see any reasonable results? Any help would be appreciated :) Day 1 Gains N/A, Follows 318, Unfollows 294, Likes 244 Day 2...
Back
Top