Recent content by wixerzp

  1. W

    Does my ISP need to be hidden when using a proxy for YouTube?

    I am using a static residential proxy, but when I look at whatismyip.com, the IP address is fine, but my actual ISP is still being shown. Does this matter for logging into aged YouTube accounts or is something wrong with my proxy?
  2. W

    Is it still worth using YouTube for blackhat?

    Title. If so, what is the best way to rank your videos?
  3. W

    Are my CPAlead stats normal?

    My affiliate ID is 569409
  4. W

    How can I make money online?

    Heelo OP as I help you what is your msn paypal money very easily GENERATED
  5. W

    The Easiest and Quickest $100 A Day I Know

    Thanks for this method, maybe I will make my first money with it.
  6. W

    Reaction Videos !? Do anyone know how to use Fair Use the best way ?

    Please don't make reactions videos, they are the cancer of youtube.
  7. W

    Get 15$ easily by uploading ur home pictures + proof (worldwide)

    They never have tasks for me, even with VPN.
  8. W

    Do people post here to...

    I am confident that I am making BHW a better place.
  9. W

    Finally made my first money online, because of everything I learned here

    Congrats. I am yet to make some money online.
  10. W

    [Game] Find the penguin

    very kol game freind XDDDDDDDDDD
  11. W

    Do people post here to...

    increase their post count to 15?
  12. W

    Tell any joke...

    nanomachines, son
  13. W

    Post what you're listening to RIGHT NOW

    i am listening to the dial-up tone
  14. W

    hi guys :))))))))))))))))))))))))

    heelo, i will earn very much money, thank i like dogs :)))):cool:
Back
Top