Recent content by Willy Fu

  1. W

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    3rd times ordered logo design. The result/design was creative & professional Delivered as promised Not gonna lie i recommend/vouch this amazing service
  2. W

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Order placed (Logo)
  3. W

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    My account does not exist..
  4. W

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Solved
  5. W

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I've made a payment with Credit Card, after completed it redirect to "403 Forbidden Page" and on "My Subscriptions" Status show as "Pending" Can you help me out? Order ID: #1114469
  6. W

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I've just received the logo that i order. Review: Super Fast Respon, Logo delivered as i want, under 24 hours bump.. they PM me.. And ofc unique logo and amazing design. YES!! I recommend you this services. Well done
  7. W

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hi there, Placed Order -> Transaction ID : 0R264684CA3359726 Thanks
  8. W

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    OP, PM me the sample of 1K Package.
  9. W

    Why you should never give up!

    Congratulations for your 1st sale.
  10. W

    Hello, I am new

    Hello Frank, Welcome to BHW You can find Making Money Thread: https://www.blackhatworld.com/forums/making-money.12/ Regards, Willy Fu
  11. W

    [Freebie] Earn extra $100- 1000 from Micro Niche Keywords By Keyword Spot

    I never receive the keywords that you mentioned. From 27 March 2018 untill now, what a joke. HIGHLIGHT: "Today you will RECEIVE keywords from US".
  12. W

    Free Website Hosting

    Send you PM.
  13. W

    [Freebie] Earn extra $100- 1000 from Micro Niche Keywords By Keyword Spot

    Thanks @keywordspot , awaiting your keywords delivery :)
Back
Top