Recent content by willdunas

  1. willdunas

    Help - Looking for cheap SOCKS5 Proxy provider for linux

    I'm looking for a provider of Russian and Kazakhstan SOCKS5 proxies that accepts bitcoins ... can anyone please help me. Thanks
  2. willdunas

    Binary options group

    I want to learn and try this one of this days. I believe if you have a good plan and aren't emotional about the money you can bank.
  3. willdunas

    Hi BHW!

    Welcome to BHW friend
  4. willdunas

    Sony z2 VS S5 ?

    sony z2 looks nice
  5. willdunas

    Anyone know of any really good article spinners?

    wordai is the best
  6. willdunas

    S4 Or iPhone 5 [vote now]

    HTC One hands down!
  7. willdunas

    Fastest way to mass upload?

    + for MassVideoBlaster Pro
  8. willdunas

    new guy saying hey

    Hello and welcome.
  9. willdunas

    Make money with site

    create your own product and sell it
  10. willdunas

    Software for rank tracking

    use SerpBook man.
  11. willdunas

    how do i get clicks on my links

    You can create a tumblr blog and post meme, products or something related to your site and post the link. There are a couple tumblr bots around the forum.
  12. willdunas

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I've been using this service for over a month now and all I can say is its great. The speed is great and customer service is excellent. Haven't had any issues till now, ordered the SSD add-on and got it very fast, the improvements are tremendous, highly recommend you get the SSD. For this price...
  13. willdunas

    My Wiki Collection +100,000 Wiki list

    Huge collection, thanks. Good for tier 3
  14. willdunas

    Journey of a College Student - I want to be INDEPENDENT!

    Good luck with you journey mate.
  15. willdunas

    TBS + RankWyz + Ultimate Demon = Power package?

    I'm giving scrapebox + wordai a shot for my tier 1 content. So far so good. For me this is the best solution to getting thousands of highly spun readable content.
Back
Top