Recent content by WickednDivine

  1. WickednDivine

    Has anyone noticed ranking changes after Google’s September 2026 Spam Update?

    Curious to hear what people are seeing. Especially with backlinks, expired domains, PBNs or scaled content. Did your sites gain, drop or stay stable? Curious to hearr guys !!!
  2. WickednDivine

    keyword in the domain

    A keyword in the domain can still help with relevance and user understanding, but it’s not a major ranking shortcut by itself. For casino and sports betting sites, I’d prioritize strong content, topical authority, backlinks and a trustworthy brand over an exact match domain.
  3. WickednDivine

    Are Expired Domains Still Worth Using for SEO?

    They can still work, but the domain history matters more than the age itself, clean backlinks, relevant topical history and no previous spam are key. I’d always check the backlink profile and historical use carefully before buying; otherwise, a fresh domain can be the better option.
  4. WickednDivine

    In what ways do you think IGaming backlinks are effective for today’s SEO?

    For casino/sportsbook sites, I’ve seen relevant guest posts and niche edits work well when the placements have genuine traffic and topical relevance. Generic authority links can help with overall trust, but I’d prioritize relevance, clean domains and a natural link mix rather than relying on...
  5. WickednDivine

    How many backlinks nees for rank new website?

    There’s no fixed number of backlinks needed to rank. competition, keyword difficulty, content quality, and topical authority matter much more than backlink count. For a new site, I’d start gradually with relevant, quality links and focus on building a natural profile rather than chasing a...
  6. WickednDivine

    How are you building links for large-scale SEO sites?

    For larger sites, I usually mix both. build authority to the homepage while pushing targeted links to important pages that actually need rankings. Keeping the anchor profile natural and prioritizing relevant, quality placements seems to work better than spreading links randomly across every page.
  7. WickednDivine

    Best Offshore hosting DMCA ignored ?

    Yes, for a legitimate file-sharing platform, offshore VPS can be worth considering, especially if you need a provider with a clear DMCA/takedown policy. I’d compare the actual server location, storage, bandwidth, DDoS protection and AUP rather than choosing purely based on “DMCA ignored” marketing.
  8. WickednDivine

    What’s Still on Your 2026 Bucket List?

    Honestly, I think most of us are in the same boat A few things got checked off, while the rest are still waiting for that “next month” motivation. There are still 3 months left, so I’m not giving up on the 2026 bucket list yet!
  9. WickednDivine

    Problem Google search results

    It can happen if Google still indexes the images but has dropped the page from its main web results due to quality, relevance, indexing or ranking changes. I’d check Search Console , URL Inspection, manual actions, indexing status, canonical tags and recent content/algorithm changes first.
  10. WickednDivine

    What gift do you all want from Santa for Christmas?

    That’s not a request, that’s basically the ultimate employee benefits package Unlimited travel, unlimited food and unlimited vacation? Santa might need a bigger budget this year!
  11. WickednDivine

    What are best claude skills for seo that doesn't give another AI SEO slop and actually works?

    I’d avoid relying on one “SEO mega-skill" The better approach is to build a workflow where Claude first analyzes GSC, competitors, SERPs, keywords and business data, then creates the strategy,content, followed by a separate SEO + fact-checking or QA step. The quality improves a lot when AI is...
  12. WickednDivine

    What methods can be used to quickly generate traffic?

    Try out Parasite or authority publishing , Aggressive long tail targeting and high volume link acquisition . These are the quick way for getting results fast.
  13. WickednDivine

    Love is never wasted!!!

    Love you buddy and cupid makes you as more romantic ... ha ha ha
  14. WickednDivine

    Daily Quiz

    Whooo 8/10 - badly missed out simple 2 , but learnt it :)
  15. WickednDivine

    Can a Movie Ever Match the Original Book?

    Have you ever loved a book so much that the movie adaptation just couldn’t match the feeling? That’s exactly how I felt after watching Verity. The movie was a decent attempt, but the suspense, mystery, and intensity of Colleen Hoover’s novel felt much stronger. Maybe books simply give us more...
Back
Top