Recent content by wicked 1

  1. W

    [FREE WEBAPP] Spin and enchant articles on one click

    Yes... in some cases it throws some bad garbage (you can also try with the spin from another angle, but it doesn't work wonders as well). I'm afraid I have to work a little more on it. It can still be used to enchant though.
  2. W

    [FREE WEBAPP] Spin and enchant articles on one click

    Was that directed at me? :p Anyhow, like jazzc says domains names are nothing but easy things to remember that point to the same ip addresses (or nameservers) of the webhost. Again, however, they might look "dirtier", but you can easily get as much spyware using any of both (you would be...
  3. W

    [FREE WEBAPP] Spin and enchant articles on one click

    There I added a link scanner for you and people wondering the same. I had a nightmare trying to add the links so feel free to check for yourself.
  4. W

    [FREE WEBAPP] Spin and enchant articles on one click

    Yeah, I get your point. Rest assured though, it doesn't have any spyware on it. I would have been probably banned by now if that were the case. Also, I would have to be a SOB to put to lure people to that kind of a domain :p
  5. W

    [FREE WEBAPP] Spin and enchant articles on one click

    You can receive spyware on either IP's or real urls. I always use Firefox + noScript, you don't even have to have javascript enabled to run this app, so there is no way to catch anything strange. I don't see the point on creating a domain just yet. But feel free to pass it if you wish though. I...
  6. W

    [FREE WEBAPP] Spin and enchant articles on one click

    URL:http(:)//173.199.156.136/~wickedd/ VIRUS CHECK (onlinelinkscan): SiteTruth say's: This site is safe. Google safe browsing say's: This site is safe. Threat Name: No Threat FOUND Threat Definitions: 1035201 Engine Version: 0.97.2 Link Status: Clean File Size: 516 Bytes Time Finished: 5 secs...
Back
Top