Recent content by WebHostKing

  1. WebHostKing

    Why do some users not show up in search even when typing their @-name?

    try this tool. it seems better / works for bans etc. https://hisubway.online/shadowban/
  2. WebHostKing

    Why do some users not show up in search even when typing their @-name?

    why does my account get this? "does not exist or doesn't have any tweets. Try again after sending a tweet." It came up in search results on my other twitter account so whats going on? Sorry to barge in
  3. WebHostKing

    re: X Premium and how to get it at the cheapest rate (yearly subscription)

    i upgraded to premium + and still see ads........
  4. WebHostKing

    About Twitter Gold

    i messaged u about it on telegram.. im not a business but wanna have twitter gold.. I just wanna make sure twitter approves me
  5. WebHostKing

    About Twitter Gold

    isn't it just paying twitter 12 grand a year to be verified?
  6. WebHostKing

    Twitter launches $8 monthly subscription with blue checkmark

    I think he's trolling. I bought twitter blue out of curiousity. I never got a blue badge lol
  7. WebHostKing

    do these flashy wordpress templates decrease SEO and not good if your trying to rank?

    Hi, I was wondering if these wordpress templates are not good for website seo? Since on the main page is just displaying element moving type images like wpbakery, slider revolution to design the site template. for example this theme for music jamsession JamSession - Music WordPress Theme is...
  8. WebHostKing

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I need to get a artist of mine verified. I'll contact you later today.
  9. WebHostKing

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I would like to know the same...
  10. WebHostKing

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    just need a few gmail accounts !
  11. WebHostKing

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Just placed my order for 10 links (BASIC Package) ! Transaction ID: ---7852123902323G Very quick response. I paid 4 minutes ago and they already are starting my order setup!
Back
Top