Recent content by wasoli2

  1. wasoli2

    [UPDATED] Big List of SMS Verification services working 2025!

    Try it now! If you want to try it, you can use the code BLACKHAT and it will add funds to your account.
  2. wasoli2

    Life is tough

    LLife is hard, it's true, but it's also true that everything can be overcome, sometimes leaving the uncomfortable comfort zone, but time will bear fruit.
  3. wasoli2

    [UPDATED] Big List of SMS Verification services working 2025!

    Yes, sure. The platform is: https://sms2otp.com� It's built using real physical carrier SIM cards connected to GSM modems, not VoIP or virtual numbers. This significantly improves delivery reliability, especially for services like Google, Microsoft, WhatsApp, Telegram, and others. Currently...
  4. wasoli2

    SMS verifications services

    Yes, there are clear differences depending on country and carrier. Some regions have higher success rates for platforms like WhatsApp, Telegram, and Google, while others may experience more filtering. Delivery speed is usually very fast, but carrier reputation plays a big role in overall...
  5. wasoli2

    SMS verifications services

    Reliability depends mostly on whether the numbers are real carrier SIM cards or VoIP / virtual numbers. Most VoIP numbers work only for limited services or stop working after some time. Real SIM cards connected through GSM modems tend to work across multiple services like Google, Amazon...
  6. wasoli2

    Cheaper SMS verification service

    Price is important, but reliability matters even more now. Many cheaper services use VoIP or recycled numbers, which often fail or don't receive SMS at all. Real carrier SIM cards connected through GSM modems tend to work much more consistently, especially for Google, Facebook, Telegram, etc...
  7. wasoli2

    Any services that can receive Facebook SMS verification codes?

    Yes, Facebook has become much stricter with VoIP numbers. Most VoIP or virtual numbers get filtered or simply never receive the SMS. Real carrier SIM cards connected through GSM modems work much more reliably because they behave like normal mobile users. I've been running my own setup with real...
  8. wasoli2

    [UPDATED] Big List of SMS Verification services working 2025!

    I've been running my own SMS activation infrastructure using real physical SIM cards connected to GSM modems. Currently I only have Mexico numbers available since I'm operating the hardware locally, but reliability has been much higher compared to VoIP or shared virtual numbers. The system...
  9. wasoli2

    iMessage

    YI'm from Mexico and I want to know how to make money with Sim cards and SMS payment gateways.
  10. wasoli2

    SMS marketing automation with sim card

    YDo you already have the database to which you will send the SMS? If so you can use software like sms caster
  11. wasoli2

    How i Change the background of products with AI

    I'm also looking for a tool, so far I can't find any free ones
  12. wasoli2

    What free AI tool makes the largest images?

    yoCanva's artificial intelligence is good and you can create high resolution images
  13. wasoli2

    AI is a godsend to bypass PayPal

    FCongratulations sir! Thanks for the information, you can no longer trust any platform
  14. wasoli2

    I need AI text to speech - Exactly human

    I agree with elevenlabs. It is an excellent tool
  15. wasoli2

    Voice generating AI?

    YI'm also looking for the same thing. And if they can sing it would be excellent
Back
Top