Recent content by wannid

  1. W

    Facebook 2018 Tool

    Good day all. Is there any present working bot in the current iteration of Facebook? I have a project that would be best served using this. Thank you.
  2. W

    If I Can Make 189.00 in a Day Using FaceBook, You SURELY Can!

    Some research points to this issue being related fb's algo however this was some time ago.The workaround would have to be many accounts to do a substantive campaign.Thanks to all for your support on this issue.I will report any further findings here.Thanks to BTB for posting yet another...
  3. W

    If I Can Make 189.00 in a Day Using FaceBook, You SURELY Can!

    BTB or anyone-any advice?
  4. W

    If I Can Make 189.00 in a Day Using FaceBook, You SURELY Can!

    I am having an interesting issue as I warm up a personal account to apply the principles of this method.I have joined two groups in my niche that on initial search showed multiple.Now when I search for the identical KW after my two groups I see 'End Results' meaning no further groups are there...
  5. W

    Fb Ads to Iframe CPA offer in 2015?

    Good day all. Is it still possible to send facebook traffic via advertising to an iframed CPA offer without issues? Provided fresh Fb accounts and appropriate proxies are used,will these accounts be banned?will the network pay? (Social network traffic is allowed for the offers I am considering)
  6. W

    Anyone with experience with this company?

    This is actually a nice little scam where the agent owns the domain appraisal outfit. Ingenious actually.
  7. W

    Anyone with experience with this company?

    I have an interested party in a domain I am selling. Their agent has advised the purchaser requires a 'manual valuation' to be done at 'instant domain sales dot com' (please remove spaces). Has anyone done business with this valuation company?
  8. W

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Please forgive the simplicity of this question.How does one use this tool to scrape information from yellow pages i.e in plumbers for e.g name,address,phone etc....The common bots used for this purpose will not work for my territory and I have scrapebox.
  9. W

    3 Word Domain Name Question

    Thank you for your gracious opinion,please be so kind to substantiate this with evidence.If not thanks again and your advice is duly noted.
  10. W

    3 Word Domain Name Question

    Actually the domain I gave was only an example -this is not my actual domain.Thank you for your input though.
  11. W

    3 Word Domain Name Question

    thanks asap1 for the advice and the link.
  12. W

    3 Word Domain Name Question

    The point would be to capture those eyeballs locally who search for Stonybrook only for another purpose and for my edification.
  13. W

    3 Word Domain Name Question

    Thanks Dante12.The backlinks for the websites for that KW on page 1 of the big G seem to be poor.Will good backlinks make ranking my site easier?
  14. W

    3 Word Domain Name Question

    I apologise if this has been asked previously but I am yet to see an answer for my question. I have a three word domain name for my brick and mortar business.If the name is StonybrookLawyerOffice ,I rank well for Stonybrook Lawyer and even better for Stonybrook Lawyer Office(both first page of...
  15. W

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I sent my paypal e-mail to your site for the refund.I cannot reply to your pm and I would rather not say why I cannot use it in your BST.Do you have a personal Skype?
Back
Top