Recent content by Vladdonsky

  1. Vladdonsky

    How do I change Instagram's "Account Based In"

    I am getting the "unknown location" message. I am using clean IPRoyal ISP proxies, whereas when I registered using an IPRoyal mobile proxy, it immediately showed a US location in the settings. Do you think I need to factory reset the phones where the location currently shows as "unknown...
  2. Vladdonsky

    Important notes and bulk usage of Instagram Farm

    can you write me on dm?
  3. Vladdonsky

    Phone farm

    can you write me on dm?
  4. Vladdonsky

    What best US Proxy for Instagram on iPhone?

    The guys has give up
  5. Vladdonsky

    tweak ghost for jailbreak

    ok the iphone 12-13 right, can it be a lower iphone model and how many accounts can a phone hold? i wanted around 50 uk and 50 usa accounts, would be very expensive if it were just 3 accounts for each phone
  6. Vladdonsky

    tweak ghost for jailbreak

    well the accounts do need to be secure so we are gonna go with a physical setup as you suggested, which phones do you prefer for the physical setups, iphones, android, xiaomi, i’m just worried about the cost, how many account could i have with one phone? what are these custom setups? That...
  7. Vladdonsky

    tweak ghost for jailbreak

    Thanks for your time and insights. Given that we are in 2026, we honestly thought there would be a more advanced online solution available by now, since setting up a physical farm with dozens of phones feels a bit old school and labor intensive. At this point, do you believe the only viable...
  8. Vladdonsky

    TikTok + Crane - Hitting in the wall right now

    Can you write to me i have also for tiktok
  9. Vladdonsky

    tweak ghost for jailbreak

    Hi, I’m planning to create 25 UK TikTok accounts and 25 US accounts. I’ve been advised to jailbreak an iPhone 8 and then use Orbit and Ghost. I know GeeLark exists, but I’ve heard a lot of negative feedback about it. Do you know what the best solution would be?
Back
Top