Recent content by Vittore1982

  1. V

    I would like to restore my niche site's traffic

    I started a niche site in 2021 August, we wrote a lot of content about a tiny insect. The article topics were questions from Google Search, where I researched a topic and used its questions to write the articles. For example, article title Are [insect] Harmful to Cats? The article structure...
  2. V

    How SEO services can offer GBP 1-star review removals?

    I have seen an ad again in Facebook group, where a SEO guy offered 1-star Google review removals. He does not tell us the secret how he is doing it. Is there any way to do this? Like having bots to report the review and after a lot of reports, Google removes it?
  3. V

    How to make money with stranger's Facebook group

    Hi guys, I'm a member in a Facebook group where there are more than 100.000 users. We can post there any content, but not advertisments or self promoted content. So I can't post there Youtube videos of my channel, of blog posts from my website, etc. Can you recommend me a tricky way how to make...
  4. V

    I am totally lost in Google Analytics Content Grouping

    Hi Guys, I need help with Content Grouping. We have product profile pages on our site with similar structure like this: Fruits: - apple - banana - lemon The fruit types has no different pages but their langauge versions have. So I wanted to add a content group where the visits on different...
  5. V

    We need erotic writers for our top list website

    Hello Guys, we have a top list website where we need different kind of top lists regularly. We will provide you the topic and you should write the article plus publish it in our Wordpress system. If you can write great articles in English but don't have Wordpress knowledge, then we will teach...
  6. V

    I have a .cymru domain, any suggestion how to use it?

    The reason is funny, I just wanted an 1-digit-long domain name. And that cymru domain name was free :) Now I'm just wondering if there are enough Welsh language reader to develop content for them. In my head English readers could provide bigger traffic than those who know Welsh.
  7. V

    I have a .cymru domain, any suggestion how to use it?

    I don't know the welsh language. Right now I don't know that it would be better to add some content there in English or Welsh.
  8. V

    Could you recommend me a BH thread to build up my Instagram account

    Hello, I've read through on few BH threads but I have no skills to find the best threads on this forum. I need help to build up my Instagram account with real followers from zero. I can invest money to achieve this goal, and I am interesting in only well known and reliable services. Could you...
  9. V

    I have a .cymru domain, any suggestion how to use it?

    I bought 3 dot cymru domain few months ago, just for fun. I just used the Godaddy domain search and found it. Right now I added there few lines of Wikipedia Wales article and an email that the domain is for sale. To be honest, I had no better idea then. Do you have any suggestion how could I...
  10. V

    Adult section

    Hello Everyone, we have few websites in adult scene, review sites, top list sites and I am looking for partners who could publish our articles for free. We would write the articles and we just need a link at its bottom, pointing to our website. Like "Source: The Best Czech Porn Stars". If you...
  11. V

    Hello Everyone!

    Hello, this is just a short introduction and my first post in this forum. I am Vittore, an IT engineer, SEO and online marketing manager from Hungary. I also have a copywriter company, me and my team write WordPress, Joomla, cpanel and other IT articles. I am here to find more customers, learn...
Back
Top