Recent content by VitaminF

  1. V

    How to create Apple ID/iCloud

    Hey any update here? I've got an app that has a 3-day free trial. So, I want to create 10 icloud accounts -- maybe more. But hopefully I can pay for the apps services after day 30 :). Will probably be PM'ing everybody in this thread. EDIT: The more and more I look into this. I think this is...
  2. V

    Cold calling companies as a 14 year old kid with an accent...

    I forgot to give you the greatest secret in the world: Call early. This is when you will get the higher ups on the phone and it will be before any of the meetings or any other employees come in. I start cold calling at 7 in the morning. The rest of the workers get in here at 9AM. By 9AM...
  3. V

    Cold calling companies as a 14 year old kid with an accent...

    Keep doing it and keep your head up. Cold calling can be hard, but if you conquer the mental stress that comes with it. You will build a pipeline that should convert to sales. Make 75 call every day for 4 months straight. By then you're going to answer most of your questions. It'll just figure...
  4. V

    Looking for Amazon FBA Sourcing Agent - Long Term or Commission

    Good Evening, For the past six months I've been profitable with selling on Amazon, but it's taking up way to much time in my day and I just don't have time for it anymore. So now I'm looking for alternative options. I'm looking for somebody to support my retail arbitrage business. I'm not...
  5. V

    Need domain name from company list

    I have a list of 94,000 companies. I'm looking to get the domain name from. Ultimate goal is to "guess" the e-mail address. Example... First Name: Joe Last Name: Doe Company Name: Blackhatworld Domain: <You Figure That Out> E-mail Address: jdoe@<what you figured out> I've looked for programs...
  6. V

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hi - We've dealt in the past. Please PM me I'm back and interested to see how targeted your accounts can get. Thanks.
  7. V

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Used IndianBill's service for gathering data on targeted groups for my niche. He was and still able to deliver premium results!
  8. V

    Looking for LinkedIn Accounts -- IT Managers or Directors

    Sent you a message yesterday. Would gladly chat about this on Skype. Want to make sure that each of us are on the same page.
  9. V

    Looking for LinkedIn Accounts -- IT Managers or Directors

    All depends, I say that because I've found out from different people that there are different start up costs that may be involved -- VPS, Cost of the software if they don't have it, etc. It also depends on the number accounts. So starting out I might only need one or two a week, but once I get...
  10. V

    Looking For Somebody Familiar with Web Dominator 4 (for LinkedIn)

    Alright, I was working with somebody on this and it just didn't come together. I'm looking for somebody that can connect to people on LinkedIn while I specify the criteria. Things didn't work out and I'm looking to connect. Please let me know what you need me to purchase so that the raw...
  11. V

    Looking For Somebody Familiar with Web Dominator 4 (for LinkedIn)

    I had another thread (tried to post link, but wasn't allowed per BHW policy) on this, but I believe I went about it the wrong way. I'm 100% sure anybody that is familiar with WebDom 4 can complete this task quite easily. There's currently ~16,000 people that meet this current criteria on...
  12. V

    Looking for LinkedIn Accounts -- IT Managers or Directors

    Still looking. Need somebody to search for these people and add them. You'll need: 1. Premium LinkedIn account 2. Patience Or skillz with WebDom 3. I believe that will do it as well.
  13. V

    Looking for LinkedIn Accounts -- IT Managers or Directors

    Still looking for this ... I can buy the accounts if needed. All I need somebody to do is manually login and connect with people.
  14. V

    Looking for LinkedIn Accounts -- IT Managers or Directors

    Keep getting PM's from people that promise me they can do it, but don't fully understand that I need to meet all of the criteria. Currently there is ~16k connections on LinkedIn that meet the criteria in post #9. More than willing to pay a fair amount of anybody who can get an account that has...
  15. V

    Looking for LinkedIn Accounts -- IT Managers or Directors

    Sorry needs to have the connections. That's the hard part.
Back
Top