Recent content by Virandell

  1. V

    AMA - OFM Agency Owner Since 2022

    Any advice how to find models ? Running ads on IG past 5 days 0 dms + cold dming also no success
  2. V

    [Journey] From $0 to… Hopefully Something – My OFM + AI Experiment

    Was you looking into hybrid ai or are you doing it already ?
  3. V

    UK SIM + US Proxy vs Mobile

    Thanks alot for help buddy :)
  4. V

    UK SIM + US Proxy vs Mobile

    Thanks a lot for the help, really appreciate it. I'm completely new to this stuff so I'm still trying to get my head around how everything works. I tried asking AI about it a bit as well, but didn't get much useful information compared to hearing from people who have actually done it. When you...
  5. V

    UK SIM + US Proxy vs Mobile

    Also If I go with Dedicated phone => NO SIM => UK home Wi-Fi => Shadowrocket => dedicated US mobile proxy What would you recommend for phone verification if TikTok/Instagram asks for a number? Would it be fine to have a separate UK SIM/phone number that is NOT installed in the dedicated phone...
  6. V

    UK SIM + US Proxy vs Mobile

    Thanks, that's really helpful. Scenario 3 was basically: Dedicated phone => NO SIM => UK home Wi-Fi => Shadowrocket => dedicated US mobile proxy => TikTok/Instagram So based on what you're saying, it sounds like Scenario 3 would actually be your preferred setup? My main account would stay...
  7. V

    UK SIM + US Proxy vs Mobile

    Thanks, that helps. I have one more question because account isolation is actually my biggest concern. I already have an established 25k-follower account in a different niche that's completely white hat and has always been used normally on my UK home Wi-Fi. I really don't want anything I do with...
  8. V

    [Journey] From $0 to… Hopefully Something – My OFM + AI Experiment

    Hi poppin in for 1 more question :D, Do I actually need a proxy at all, or can I just run raw mobile data? (I know you said earlier proxy is not necessary but i would want best results from start and I am ready to invest) Is proxy better paired with mobile data or Wi-Fi? The main issue is I have...
  9. V

    UK SIM + US Proxy vs Mobile

    Hey everyone, I’m currently setting up dedicated promotional accounts from the UK to target the US market on TikTok and Instagram Reels. I'm trying to decide between three specific device/connection configurations and would love feedback or test results from anyone running similar operations...
  10. V

    [Journey] From $0 to… Hopefully Something – My OFM + AI Experiment

    If one of your social media accounts gets banned on the phone, how do you usually handle it? Does deleting the app, reinstalling, and using airplane mode actually help, or do you need stronger steps (new phone, new SIM, etc.)? Also, do you only do this after multiple accounts get banned, or even...
  11. V

    [Journey] From $0 to… Hopefully Something – My OFM + AI Experiment

    Thanks alot dude you smashing honestly the more I am reading/studying the more I want to try it with hoping to succeed :D last 1 question I hope, I might actually buy 1 iPhone just for the starters I am from UK you think would be good idea to buy proxies for the phone or just use mobile data ?
  12. V

    [Journey] From $0 to… Hopefully Something – My OFM + AI Experiment

    How do you usually handle real-time requests for pictures, videos, or proof when the model isn’t available? For Instagram accounts, do you find it necessary to use real phones, or can i run them with proxies + anti-detect browser on PC? I dont have really money to be buying few iphones How much...
  13. V

    [Journey] From $0 to… Hopefully Something – My OFM + AI Experiment

    Do you think OFM is too saturated in 2026 for someone starting completely from zero ? 2. If you had to start again today with basically £0 and no models, what would you focus on for the first 30–90 days be 3. Would you start with just one model or try to get a few? 4. What's the biggest thing...
  14. V

    [Journey] From $0 to… Hopefully Something – My OFM + AI Experiment

    Any chance you could DM me? Got a few quick questions. I've been waiting 2 days for the mods to approve my comment, but shorter comments seem to go through no problem.
  15. V

    Making Tiktok videos from UK to hit us and uk audience

    Thanks interesting thanks for reply I will get the proxy then :)
Back
Top