Recent content by Vikor99

  1. Vikor99

    what is best to make IG accs bulk with good trust score

    If your phone is a Samsung, Xiaomi, or Oppo, you can use the built-in feature such as Dual Messenger or Dual Apps right away without having to install an external App Cloner.
  2. Vikor99

    How can I increase clicks and views for marketing ads on Facebook ?

    When posting the same content across multiple channels, do you use the exact same version or make any adjustments to the audio, dimensions, or wording to better suit each platform?
  3. Vikor99

    How can I increase clicks and views for marketing ads on Facebook ?

    In your opinion, which of the following promotional approaches are most worth investing in. My budget is also limited at the moment
  4. Vikor99

    How can I increase clicks and views for marketing ads on Facebook ?

    In your opinion, which product advertising approaches on social media are currently delivering better and more sustainable order conversion rates?
  5. Vikor99

    Does TikTok Search Matter More Than the For You Page?

    Personally, I find search tools are becoming increasingly intelligent. The habit of entering queries is gradually becoming more widespread thanks to their ability to return highly accurate data.
  6. Vikor99

    How to grow a niche page in 2026?

    To make a strong impression, you should format the clip as a short video, eliminate the lengthy introduction to showcase the most dramatic element right in the opening 3 seconds, then flexibly vary the delivery styles to extend the time users stay watching
  7. Vikor99

    How can I increase clicks and views for marketing ads on Facebook ?

    In your opinion, among the following product promotion channels, which approach currently has the potential to convert orders most effectively and sustainably?
  8. Vikor99

    How can I increase clicks and views for marketing ads on Facebook ?

    Currently, between short-form real-world review videos and designed images, which format is delivering better click-through rates and conversion costs based on your experience?
  9. Vikor99

    How can I increase clicks and views for marketing ads on Facebook ?

    I have a limited budget, so would it be more appealing to content creators to propose a collaboration with a fixed fee or a revenue-sharing affiliate commission model?
  10. Vikor99

    How can I increase clicks and views for marketing ads on Facebook ?

    Do you have any specific formulas for crafting a "hook" that immediately sparks curiosity while still feeling natural?
  11. Vikor99

    How can I increase clicks and views for marketing ads on Facebook ?

    Indeed, focusing on optimizing the first few seconds to retain viewers clearly delivers better results,how many Hook variations do you usually prepare for the same video script?
  12. Vikor99

    How can I increase clicks and views for marketing ads on Facebook ?

    Hi everyone How can I increase clicks and views for marketing ads on Facebook ? What other methods are there to advertise products on social media?
  13. Vikor99

    Where can you get followers on X right now?

    You can check out a few other sites as well, but personally I still think Sproutgigs is the best because it’s all real users there, not bots.
  14. Vikor99

    Are tiktok stories worth using?

    Stories are mainly shown to people who have followed you. They’re great for sharing everyday moments, Q&As, or polls.
  15. Vikor99

    Solve Tik Tok game authentication

    What game are you advertising, and if it involves gambling, having a license is essential
Back
Top