Recent content by vers

  1. vers

    Lost my Fiverr momentum after a bad order. How do I recover my Success Score?

    Hi BHW, I’ve been making a living as a freelancer on Fiverr for years, but lately, I haven't had much activity there. I’m getting very few leads. On top of that, I recently dealt with a bad client who kept reopening an order—about five times—and because of them, I ended up closing it a month...
  2. vers

    [Journey] Solo Dev Agency: $2 → $5K/Month. Optimizing my Top of the Funnel Strategy

    Yes, was painful... haha Thank you man!
  3. vers

    [Journey] Solo Dev Agency: $2 → $5K/Month. Optimizing my Top of the Funnel Strategy

    Hello everyone! After running the Meta Ads campaigns for a few days, here are the statistics: - Amount spent: €80 - Impressions: 23,970 - Reach: 17,239 - Results: 511 landing page visits - Cost per visit: €0.16 - Visitors: 739 - Visits: 770 - Pageviews: 1.02k - Bounce Rate: 87% - Average...
  4. vers

    [Journey] Solo Dev Agency: $2 → $5K/Month. Optimizing my Top of the Funnel Strategy

    Thanks! Yeah, that's the plan this time. Meta Ads running now, I'll share the numbers on few minutes
  5. vers

    [Journey] Solo Dev Agency: $2 → $5K/Month. Optimizing my Top of the Funnel Strategy

    Thanks man, really appreciate it! Didn't know about that thread, just sent him a DM. Will update here if something comes out of it
  6. vers

    [Journey] Solo Dev Agency: $2 → $5K/Month. Optimizing my Top of the Funnel Strategy

    Thank you!! Yes, i already updated my GMB profile, and i add some pics about my portfolio. I hope it helps, but i didnt optimized a lot. I'm thinking about buying fake Google Reviews btw for creating more confidence to my customers, and i can use it on my Landing page too on the reviews section...
  7. vers

    [Journey] Solo Dev Agency: $2 → $5K/Month. Optimizing my Top of the Funnel Strategy

    Thanks, really! This Sunday or Monday, I’ll provide an update on how the Meta Ads campaign is performing and share all the statistics. The plan is to optimize both the campaigns and the landing page as the data comes in.
  8. vers

    [Journey] Solo Dev Agency: $2 → $5K/Month. Optimizing my Top of the Funnel Strategy

    Thanks a lot! If it goes well, I'd appreciate the first comment on the Journal, haha.
  9. vers

    [Journey] Solo Dev Agency: $2 → $5K/Month. Optimizing my Top of the Funnel Strategy

    Hi BHW, Let me briefly introduce myself. I’ve been a freelance web developer for several years. I’ve been building websites and web applications for clients, but I’ve been stuck at an average of around $2k/month for a long time, and I’ve lost my motivation. My main source of clients right now...
  10. vers

    I need to increase the Response Rate on Fiverr (I pay for it)

    Hi, I've had a problem, and I've dropped the response rate on my Fiverr profile. I need to be contacted from multiple accounts and respond quickly to increase that response rate. If anyone has multiple accounts and is willing to sell me the service of contacting me from all of them, please DM...
  11. vers

    Buying Fiverr Reviews

    Hi everyone! I want to buy some Fiverr reviews. Someone is doing it? Thanks :)
  12. vers

    Remove all posts except bulk URLs list

    Hi, im going to try this again, but i get a Timeout Error when i execute the SQL because i have like 30k posts. I asked my hosting support and they said me that i cant modify the timeout server. Do you know a hosting or a trick to execute it?? Thanks
Back
Top