Recent content by VEN0M+

  1. V

    Need business ideas [Also got som ideas for you!]

    Ohh I see! Well, I would need help with tool suggestions that I can create and whats in it for you? Well if you recommend a tool that you might want then I can problably create it!
  2. V

    Need business ideas [Also got som ideas for you!]

    I think I misunderstood the question.. What exactly did he mean by "Can you identify a gap in your field of expertise that can be profitably filled?"
  3. V

    Need business ideas [Also got som ideas for you!]

    Not that I can think of no.
  4. V

    Need business ideas [Also got som ideas for you!]

    I got friends who work in marketing so that wont be an issue.
  5. V

    Need business ideas [Also got som ideas for you!]

    My friend told me that, but I have no idea what seo tools there are. What would you recommend, if you could provide me with a list that goes from simple tools > harder / more advanced ones that would be highly appriciated sir!
  6. V

    Need business ideas [Also got som ideas for you!]

    Thats a good idea but I wouldnt know where to start.
  7. V

    Need business ideas [Also got som ideas for you!]

    So I've been thinking.. I have a very good skillset which is programming I know my way around a few languages pretty darn well but I havent put them to use more than using Freelancer & Fiverr. And as we all know thats not always the most fun. So what I've been thinking of doing is to create...
Back
Top