Recent content by vangaxx

  1. vangaxx

    YouTube Shorts Killing Long Videos?

    Short videos condense the most engaging content, which is why today's audiences who tend to prefer quick viewing are increasingly drawn to them. They attract a completely different audience compared to long videos, so I don't think there is any negative impact.
  2. vangaxx

    What is the future of YouTube shorts per 1000 views ?

    I think that because ad formats and video durations differ between long form and shorts, the earnings will also vary. Given the current popularity of Shorts, I believe youtube should pay more for them.
  3. vangaxx

    How can you increase views on YouTube ?

    There is no secret formula for increasing views. You need to focus on creating compelling content, thumbnails, and titles. Also, be diligent about replying to comments. the more comments a video receives, the more likely it is to be recommended.
  4. vangaxx

    Facebook verification video

    I've recovered my account, but it seems Facebook still suspects my account isn't secure.
  5. vangaxx

    How many YouTube channels can I manage from one device?

    I think the number of channels depends on your capacity. You need to be very careful when managing them to avoid content duplication.
  6. vangaxx

    Thoughts on judge channels?

    I think it's really cool! Channels like that need to understand the law and stay up to date on specific cases to provide that kind of analysis. They might be doing it to share knowledge, or perhaps to attract new clients through those cases.
  7. vangaxx

    Are YouTube shorts helping or hurting long term channel growth?

    Both long form videos and shorts have their own distinct audiences. if you want a stable income, simply focus on what you are good at.
  8. vangaxx

    Does replying to YouTube comments help a channel grow?

    Of course. The more genuine interactions your video receives, the more youtobr algorithm will confirm that it's getting attention, leading to wider recommendations. This definitely helps your channel grow.
  9. vangaxx

    Consistency posting isnt working for me

    I think you should try switching to a different type of content. it seems the current content isn't a good fit for you.
  10. vangaxx

    Where to find content creators to collab with?

    You should find content creators who share your vision, or even invite competitors to create some chemistry. You never know what might happen.
  11. vangaxx

    Facebook verification video

    I only log in on my own phone.
  12. vangaxx

    Facebook verification video

    I performed those steps right after recovering my account, but Facebook kept demanding verification repeatedly afterward.
  13. vangaxx

    How long did it take before your YouTube channel started getting consistent views?

    I'm someone who always follows trends to attract views, so I always base my goals on each trend I set for myself. Some trends gain attention quite quickly, making them very easy to go viral in a short time.
  14. vangaxx

    Reaching the Monetization on Youtube

    I don't think there is any safe shortcut for artificially boosting your follower count. If the platform runs a sweep, you could risk losing your entire channel. You should focus on your content or try collaborating with other YouTubers to generate some synergy. that approach is safer and more...
  15. vangaxx

    Can Clips get monetised on Youtube?

    You can make money by editing videos. I’ll share some tips with, you can modify the original audio or add a watermark to help avoid detection by automated scanning systems. For even better results, try trimming a few seconds from the original footage.
Back
Top