Recent content by vahtang

  1. V

    What helped you become a better writer?

    Reading much books:) And get gelp from Ai
  2. V

    Google doesn’t care about DR.

    Focusing solely on DR/DA backlink building can even get a site flagged as spam. It used to work, but not anymore...
  3. V

    What to do when account suspended?

    I haven't been able to reactivate any of my banned Google Ads accounts. I've tried contacting them 2-3 times but it didn't work. Good luck.
  4. V

    Google doesn’t care about DR.

    Yes. Your post's title says right. DRandDa is not important. Quality and real good traficced web sites are good.
  5. V

    Quick question for the SEO guys here. Link Building Strategies

    Don't place too much importance on DR/DA. What's truly important is getting backlinks from a site with good traffic and relevant to your industry.
  6. V

    Which Anti-detect Browser? What type of proxies?

    Dolphin anthy I prefer. I have some G. ads accounts. Works well. Multilogin is good but must be paid.
  7. V

    Copy or find competitors backlinks?

    You can use Semrush accounts. But obtaining backlinks related to your industry will be more beneficial for your website.
  8. V

    ⚡ SEMRUSH GURU ⭐ PRIVATE ACCOUNTS ⏰ INSTANT DELIVERY ✅ %20 DISCOUNT ❤️ LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER

    Thank you for continuing to provide this service smoothly and without problems. Last week I urgently needed a Semrush account (I think you were asleep, so I couldn't buy it from you), I bought it from someone else, but the account was closed on the second day. Stability is important to me...
  9. V

    ⚡ SEMRUSH GURU ⭐ PRIVATE ACCOUNTS ⏰ INSTANT DELIVERY ✅ %20 DISCOUNT ❤️ LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER

    I left this comment almost two years ago. I took a break for a while and started again two months ago. I bought the monthly package at the same price after a year's break and I've been using it without any problems. This guy knows what he's doing. Respect bro.
  10. V

    ⚡ SEMRUSH GURU ⭐ PRIVATE ACCOUNTS ⏰ INSTANT DELIVERY ✅ %20 DISCOUNT ❤️ LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER

    The only seller I have been supplying Semrush Guru and trends accounts for a long time. Honest and reliable. I had a problem with an account once because of me, but that was because of my mistake. Despite this, he renewed my account. A seller I work with and recommend to my friends.
  11. V

    ⚡ SEMRUSH GURU ⭐ PRIVATE ACCOUNTS ⏰ INSTANT DELIVERY ✅ %20 DISCOUNT ❤️ LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER

    I've been using the account for 7 days. No any problem. I recommend!!
Back
Top