Recent content by V

  1. V

    seeing this alot on my accounts "blocked by network security"

    I used to see this message when I was using a VPN.
  2. V

    Here's What You Need to Know About Subreddits

    I don't understand. :rolleyes: Can you please explain?
  3. V

    What happened to Reddit? There have a lot of bans.

    Create your own sub, lol. Time to become the assholes we’ve always despised so much. :D
  4. V

    Hey guys, let’s help each other out. What are your best and latest tips for farming karma on Reddit in 2026!!

    Recently, I have been having a hard time warming up fresh accounts. Do you use anti-detect or real phones?
  5. V

    Has any upvote service been working as of lately without getting you banned?

    I didn’t even know buying upvotes could get your account banned. :D Guess I’m still a noob when it comes to this Reddit thing. :D
  6. V

    Hey guys, let’s help each other out. What are your best and latest tips for farming karma on Reddit in 2026!!

    Purchased accounts are shit. I paid $4 for 100-karma accounts some time ago just to test them, and they were somehow even worse than fresh accounts. :D @Trendfox agency, how do you farm your accounts?
  7. V

    Photorealistic AI Women - Ready-to-Post Packs

    Received the 100-image pack as a review copy. The images are in HD, and most of them look quite realistic. If you look closely, though, you can still tell they're AI-generated. The turnaround time was quick - less than 30 minutes. Definitely will come handy for different marketing purposes...
  8. V

    Reddit's Lawsuit against Anthropic for Data-Scraping Is Moving Forward in Court

    I didn’t know this, but I feel like OpenAI should’ve been sued for the same thing before Anthropic. Although I doubt anything will actually come of it. :D
  9. V

    Today BTC 86k,Has the uptrend cycle begun?

    I think alts are gonna pump harder this time.
  10. V

    Gordon Ramsay would be impressed with this

    Stop bullying me, oh dear sir! :weep:
  11. V

    Starting a Faceless YouTube Channel with ChatGPT & Higgsfield — Is It Possible?

    I think it could work, but YouTube has been cracking down on mass-generated AI slop lately. If possible, try to add some genuine human element to the videos, it’ll make them feel more authentic and less like fully automated content.
  12. V

    Gordon Ramsay would be impressed with this

    Somebody, stop this cancer! Pleaseeeee.
Back
Top