Recent content by uwotm8brah

  1. U

    how to rank higher on Twitter search?

    I already do all of that and the first link is from 3 years ago, so its pretty outdated. what does Twitter look for? I get lots of interaction, have more followers, doesn't make sense that I rank lower than other Twitter pages
  2. U

    how to rank higher on Twitter search?

    for instance when I search for term "x" i see accounts ranking higher than me with lower followers under "people" why is this? anything I can do to SEO my profile in Twitter in itself? I get a lot of interaction, all real followers etc. so I dont see why my profile doesn't come up at top...
  3. U

    I disabled low CPC ads in Adsense

    but my CPC hasn't changed. its still 0.05 I used Keyword Spy and got rid of all ads paying <0.50 am i doing something wrong?
  4. U

    [Get Free] PR 4 Backlinks, All Members are Welcome

    surely OP will deliver
  5. U

    [Get Free] PR 4 Backlinks, All Members are Welcome

    im in for this Thanks a lot brah
  6. U

    my CPC is too fucking low (0.06 cents)

    I've even tried changing keywords of my video so that they match keywords that pay well. Do I need more views or something? How do you gets get high paying ads on your vids? I also used the contextual targeting tool since people say its more accurate for estimating CPC. help
  7. U

    Best ways to make money with MyLikes? with 490K real twitter followers?

    yes you are. 1d/bieber parody niche. im confident lol
  8. U

    Best ways to make money with MyLikes? with 490K real twitter followers?

    i think i know who you are ;) im pretty sure your account starts with a Z and has something to do with 1D. am i right? ill help you out. 50/50 pm me
Back
Top