Recent content by UsagiOsoi

  1. U

    Earth is flat prove me wrong

    OP is absolutely right, earth is flat.
  2. U

    Making money with Discord Bots ?

    Hello, It's been some time since you posted this, can you share what prices you settled for ? Did you get a better feel for pricing discord bots ?
  3. U

    What are you doing RN?

    Trying to get my pillow in a good position behind my back because my back hurt and the whole point of using this pillow was for this to not happen.
  4. U

    how well the casual sex is accepted in the west?

    You're thinking of cheating not casual sex. Casual sex would be being single and having sex with someone without wanting a long term relationship with them. It really depends from people to people in Europe, some people like it some people don't. But it sure isn't taboo or looked down up...
  5. U

    mobile app programmers

    Is it ? I was under the impression that demand for mobile app development is very small, and that ppl didn't want to bother learning mobile frameworks because there is so much more demand for web development... If feel like anyone knowing how to make a website would easily learn how to make...
  6. U

    Looking for Ideas to Automate for the Community

    I'm the same, an engineer fascinated by BWT since quite some times now, only decided to make an account yesterday though. I feel like what people are seeking are bots able to scrape data and render them and filter them in a way that's easily digestible for the human eye. That or bots able to do...
  7. U

    If you only had to choose one programming language...

    I was gonna say C# as well, but it's for more cheesy reasons. I made a video game with unity as my last school project last summer with a friend, and it holds a lot of good memories and nostalgia. It was my first C# project (also first unity project), it taught me so much and making games is...
  8. U

    Your Favorite VsCode Plugins

    Hear me out .... Imagine you could pet and interact with furry friends while programming. Cats... And dogs.... And duck....? And ... Snake ? And rock ?? And even clippy the talking clip from the old office word version ??? My favorite extension is vscode-pet and it allows you to spawn animal...
  9. U

    Google Drive FTP Adapter

    It looks like it is from that article you linked. Do you get an error message ? Why do you want to connect through ftp (maybe there is alternatives following your goal)
  10. U

    SMS at scale w/ Amazon Sns

    Hey buddy Are you asking a general question because you have no idea (yet) how to use AWS to push notifications and messages with Amazon SNS? If that's the case I suggest you Google it and read Amazon documentation because they literally lay it out for you. And if that's tricky to understand...
  11. U

    Free Tik Tok Algorithm Knowledge

    Thanks for the reporting ! Algorithms change constantly, keeping up with them can be a headache.
  12. U

    [SMTP] I'm looking for someone who knows how to create PowerMTA SMTP's

    Hello, When you say "create" you mean set up powermta smpt correct ? I can't pm you I don't have enough messages for that but we can chat here. What is your project ? What is your budget ? Do you plan to pay for the dev work in addition to paying all the costs needed to run it ?
  13. U

    Hi

    Thank you everyone ! I studied web development for 3 years and I'm getting a master in cyber security now (I'm in my first year). I created a few discord bots with friends for fun, a few scripts to prank my classmate when they forget to lock their computer and leave the classroom. I started...
  14. U

    Free personalized product you can sell online.

    How much are you pricing it a d why ? I see prices going from 54 euros to 10 euros on Etsy.
  15. U

    I Think I Finally Found What I Want To Do When I "Grow Up": Webcam Model Agent

    I know it can be shocking when you obviously never talked to a girl before, but some women have body and brain. ;) Working with an agent and negotiating terms and cuts with him don't lower their IQ. I hope you too can be part of a successful partnership one day and start feeling a lil joy.
Back
Top