Recent content by umo98

  1. umo98

    From Istanbul to Digital Nomad Life: My $4,550/Month Online Income Journey; Amazon KDP, TPT, Digistore24, SaaS, Gumroad, Mylead

    I will write the details and answer questions tonight or tomorrow morning
  2. umo98

    Write, Publish, Profit with Amazon KDP - The Beginner’s Guide to Building a Book Income of Thousands

    Using a paid ChatGPT subscription and Canva should be enough. Basically, those two tools will be sufficient. However, you can also start with the free version of ChatGPT. I’m always happy to answer any questions you may have. I’m also publishing a journey on this site where I summarize all of...
  3. umo98

    Write, Publish, Profit with Amazon KDP - The Beginner’s Guide to Building a Book Income of Thousands

    For the $49 discount code, you can use the coupon code KDP49 in the discount code section on the opened link. This discount code is valid for the first 3 people only.
  4. umo98

    Write, Publish, Profit with Amazon KDP - The Beginner’s Guide to Building a Book Income of Thousands

    Two people have purchased it. They can leave a review if they wish. Also, if you have any questions, I’m happy to answer them. And I already have a post where I shared my KDP earnings.
  5. umo98

    Write, Publish, Profit with Amazon KDP - The Beginner’s Guide to Building a Book Income of Thousands

    Hello, I saw your message a little late, so I’m sorry about that, but I’ll answer it now. Opening an Amazon KDP account is free. However, you will need some money if you want to run ads. You may need to determine your profit margin and set an advertising budget accordingly. But basically, you...
  6. umo98

    Write, Publish, Profit with Amazon KDP - The Beginner’s Guide to Building a Book Income of Thousands

    For the $49 discount code, you can use the coupon code KDP49 in the discount code section on the opened link. This discount code is valid for the first 3 people only.
  7. umo98

    From Istanbul to Digital Nomad Life: My $4,550/Month Online Income Journey; Amazon KDP, TPT, Digistore24, SaaS, Gumroad, Mylead

    Date: September 04, 2026 First, I’ll explain in detail what has been going on in my life and why this update was delayed. Then I’ll talk about my income and try to make these updates more regular from now on. During this time, a lot of people reached out to ask about my health, especially...
  8. umo98

    From Istanbul to Digital Nomad Life: My $4,550/Month Online Income Journey; Amazon KDP, TPT, Digistore24, SaaS, Gumroad, Mylead

    Tomorrow morning, (Türkiye / Turkey time), I will publish a detailed update and answer all the questions.
  9. umo98

    From Istanbul to Digital Nomad Life: My $4,550/Month Online Income Journey; Amazon KDP, TPT, Digistore24, SaaS, Gumroad, Mylead

    Thank you for your support. The update will be delayed a little because of some health issues and hospital visits, but I’ll release an update soon. They increased my medication dosage, and I experienced a few problems because of that. However, I’ve finished the website, including the monthly...
  10. umo98

    Write, Publish, Profit with Amazon KDP - The Beginner’s Guide to Building a Book Income of Thousands

    For the $49 discount code, you can use the coupon code KDP49 in the discount code section on the opened link. This discount code is valid for the first 3 people only.
  11. umo98

    From Istanbul to Digital Nomad Life: My $4,550/Month Online Income Journey; Amazon KDP, TPT, Digistore24, SaaS, Gumroad, Mylead

    Unfortunately, I'll publish it tomorrow morning because it's going to be a rather long article.
  12. umo98

    Write, Publish, Profit with Amazon KDP - The Beginner’s Guide to Building a Book Income of Thousands

    For the $49 discount code, you can use the coupon code KDP49 in the discount code section on the opened link. This discount code is valid for the first 3 people only.
  13. umo98

    Write, Publish, Profit with Amazon KDP - The Beginner’s Guide to Building a Book Income of Thousands

    For the $49 discount code, you can use the coupon code KDP49 in the discount code section on the opened link. This discount code is valid for the first 5 people only.
  14. umo98

    Write, Publish, Profit with Amazon KDP - The Beginner’s Guide to Building a Book Income of Thousands

    For the $49 discount code, you can use the coupon code KDP49 in the discount code section on the opened link. This discount code is valid for the first 3 people only.
Back
Top