Recent content by Ultraburner

  1. U

    Best Dropship Directory Site

    No I was merely asking what the best directory site was for dropshipping companies. There are many directories I just wanted to know which one provided the best listings with the best suppliers. I wont be undercutting anyone ;)
  2. U

    Best Dropship Directory Site

    Hi Guys, What's the best directory site to find good solid dropship retailers. I'm looking for companies that have been doing this for a while and can be relied upon. Cheers
  3. U

    (fake?) video site? / image in serp?

    Has anyone been clever enough to work out how this is done because its driving me nuts. This guy is always outranking me!
  4. U

    Creating Video

    Cheers Dude... I tried WMP and managed to do what I need but I wanted to output to mp4 - couldnt see how to do this. Any ideas??
  5. U

    Creating Video

    Hey Guys, I'm new to creating video but what is the easiest way to create simple videos, probably of images I create in photoshop with a soundtrack added. Average video length 2 to 3 minutes. Cheers
  6. U

    Black Hat Video SERPs Ranking

    Hey Guys, Does anyone know how this guy at #1 is ranking for a video when there is no video on his actual page. It seems to be tricking Google into giving him #1 Cheers
  7. U

    Linxboss

    ^^^^bump... Anyone got any views on this network?? Cheers
  8. U

    Linxboss

    Hey Guys, I'm looking to add to BMR (great network but posting is slow) and I wondered if anyone had had a good experience with Linxboss. I'm looking for a great, no spin network to complement BMR. All suggestions welcome. Cheers
  9. U

    Dripable

    Well I think the reviews speak for themselves but it looks like you have to build tiers in order to protect your money site. BotWiz I'd be interested in your view on this and perhaps if you could share a little knowledge on the best way to use the product. I took a free trial which I...
  10. U

    Dripable

    dfb??
  11. U

    SEO In The UK Prices

    This might be a stupid question but I don't do local search but didn't Google rain all over the Local Search parade with Google places... I mean if you were trying to get your local plumber to #1 in Google for Plumber [Insert Town Here] would you ever outrank Google Places listings??? Cheers
  12. U

    Dripable

    Hey, Is anyone using this network and having success with it? I would be really interested to hear your story. Cheers
  13. U

    Blog Commenting Network

    Yes it is but I wasn't quite sure how to describe it... Yeah I've looked at Drippable but these guys blast out 1000s of links each day which would be a concern for me however I'd appreciate others views on this. Also they dont track the PR of the blogs they comment on - OK I know a link is...
  14. U

    Blog Networks

    Thanks Guys, Linxboss has a terrible review on the warrior forum and backlink solutions is closed. The search continues...
Back
Top