Recent content by Ubeit

  1. U

    What Makes You Reject a GEO Before Testing It?

    For me, a big red flag is when the numbers only work on paper. Cheap traffic means nothing if you need twice as many clicks to get a paying customer, then lose another chunk to failed payments or refunds.
  2. U

    Google search console only indexed 3 pages out of 20k. No reason given !

    With 20k pages and only 3 indexed, I wouldn’t start by submitting more URLs. I’d first check a sample of maybe 20–30 pages in GSC and see if they’re actually “Discovered” or “Crawled” but not indexed.
  3. U

    How important is social media in digital marketing?

    It's necessary. Sometimes people discover a business somewhere else, then check its Instagram or LinkedIn just to see if it looks legit and active. So even if social isn’t bringing in many customers directly, keeping a basic, up-to-date presence can still help with trust. But make sure your...
  4. U

    Two different languages on the same channel ?

    You can, but I’d decide based on the audience rather than the language itself. If most viewers only understand one of the two languages, mixing them means they’ll probably skip half your uploads. For a small/new channel I’d test both on one channel first. If you start seeing a clear split in...
  5. U

    How to know if proxy is to blame

    The timezone mismatch is worth fixing either way, but with Google already challenging the IP that aggressively, I wouldn’t spend hours trying to rescue that proxy.
  6. U

    What is black hat SEO?

    Black hat SEO is basically trying to rank by gaming the search engine rather than actually improving the site for users. A few easy examples would be stuffing the same keyword everywhere, buying a ton of low-quality backlinks, hiding keywords on a page, or creating lots of thin pages just to...
  7. U

    Have you ever stopped link building to a page which is already ranking well?

    If it’s already top 3, I usually stop looking at links and check the queries in GSC instead. A page can rank well for the main keyword but still be missing a bunch of related searches. I’ve had better results adding sections around those queries and improving the title/description than sending...
  8. U

    Is "instant delivery" in SMM services, killing retention rates? What pacing actually works?

    I’d go with slower delivery most of the time. The instant spike looks nice, but I’ve seen engagement drop off pretty quickly after that. Spreading it out over a few days just feels more natural, especially on newer accounts. I don’t think there’s one perfect speed though. A lot depends on how...
  9. U

    Why does YouTube nuke my views everytime I decide to post?

    If your views drop along with a sudden decrease in impressions, the issue is more likely related to recommendation traffic. If impressions stay roughly the same but views decline, you should take a closer look at your CTR and whether the new video matches your existing audience’s interests.
  10. U

    How do you find subreddits that actually drive traffic?

    Rather than just looking at the number of members in a subreddit, it’s better to focus on actual activity, such as the average upvotes and comments on recent posts, posting frequency, and the types of posts that tend to perform well.
  11. U

    Getting Leads But Most Are Not Good

    I’d start with the search terms, not just the keywords. Check which actual queries are generating the low-quality leads and add negatives where needed.
  12. U

    Is it safe to invest on memecoin?

    Memecoins are among the riskiest types of crypto assets and should not be considered a traditional, stable investment.
  13. U

    New Google Ads accounts keep getting suspended - Looking for advice

    Sounds like Google is linking your new accounts to the previously suspended ones. Changing the website or payment method probably won’t fix it and may even trigger Circumventing Systems again. I’d stop creating new accounts for now and appeal the original suspension first. Also double-check...
  14. U

    Posting multiple times a day is good or bad

    Instagram doesn’t simply split your reach evenly between everything you post that day. Reels, in particular, can each be recommended to different groups of non-followers. So in theory, posting more gives you more opportunities to test what works. Focus on those two viral Reels and use them as a...
  15. U

    Is 100% AI content still surviving the 2026 Google updates?

    I think AI content can still rank because the real question is no longer “AI or human,” but whether the content actually provides value. Pure chatgpt content often just repackages existing information without adding any new insights, so it’s not ideal to use it as-is for content creation.
Back
Top