Recent content by Tweekster

  1. Tweekster

    Buy Amazing Wikipedia Backlinks Service

    Taking New Orders ORDER NOW
  2. Tweekster

    DR 40+ Niche Edit Link with Minimum Traffic 2000 | DR Based Curated Links

    Taking New Orders ORDER NOW Only 2 days left
  3. Tweekster

    Buy Amazing Wikipedia Backlinks Service

    Taking New Orders ORDER NOW
  4. Tweekster

    Buy Amazing Wikipedia Backlinks Service

    Taking New Orders ORDER NOW
  5. Tweekster

    Buy Amazing Wikipedia Backlinks Service

    You removed all messages on telegram so how I show any evidence? See the first message
  6. Tweekster

    Buy Amazing Wikipedia Backlinks Service

    Our deal is already done I give you backlinks and then you agree with that You delete telegram conversation so I don't have proof on telegram Now you have no right to blame me
  7. Tweekster

    Buy Amazing Wikipedia Backlinks Service

    See you are lie to BHW and with me First you say conversation hidden on my side Second you say I have nothing to to hide
  8. Tweekster

    Buy Amazing Wikipedia Backlinks Service

    And what about 2 year conversions on telegram?? Wow nice play the game excellent
  9. Tweekster

    Buy Amazing Wikipedia Backlinks Service

    You delete our conversation so now you let me know where I find the evidence?
  10. Tweekster

    Buy Amazing Wikipedia Backlinks Service

    Such a liar you are because this scammer requirement is $8,000 and our full order payment is $10,000 then you say to me i pay half and then complete the order the pay half so i pay in my pocket $3000 and i remember it i told you I am giving you the email of wikipedia mod and I am out of...
  11. Tweekster

    Buy Amazing Wikipedia Backlinks Service

    I say you clearly if i give you these services, then our deal is close, then you say it "YES" now show me our conversation on telegram
  12. Tweekster

    Buy Amazing Wikipedia Backlinks Service

    As we deal i give you these links then our wikipedia payment was clear if your remember. i give you Blog comment, Niche blog comment, PBN, Guest post, Web2.0. And you are agree with this. And now you delete all proof
  13. Tweekster

    Buy Amazing Wikipedia Backlinks Service

    Yes you are right but i give you Blog comment, Niche blog comment, PBN, Guest post, Web2.0. And you are agree with this. And now you delete all proof
  14. Tweekster

    Buy Amazing Wikipedia Backlinks Service

    You provide our conversation then I will provide exact URL
Back
Top