Recent content by TurtleFactory

  1. T

    Need help to process Card payments from US People

    that's too much cb. you won't get anyone
  2. T

    High Risk Payment Processor for Peptides?

    peptides is super risky. Almost every one of them get put on MATCHA once in a time.
  3. T

    High Risk Payment Gateway Recommendations?

    what's your chargeback ratio and monthly volunme? also I don't know if it's allowed to share sources here
  4. T

    Need help to process Card payments from US People

    what's your chargeback ratio and monthly volunme?
  5. T

    How much does warmedup $10k/month paypal/stripe account get sold for?

    How much does warmedup $10k/month paypal/stripe account get sold for? I used to be in the ecom business but due to margins being too low and 100% tariff by US and other factors.
  6. T

    Payment Gateway

    Did you found some source or should i share?
  7. T

    Private channel and payment processor

    what\s your chargeback ratio and monthly volunme? it will help me guide you better way as high chargeback is a straight no for most of the processors out there
  8. T

    Is it due to DMCA?

    My site is not getting indexed. It's a fresh domain in Iptv niche. Is it due to DMCA? HHave I been hit by DMCA this early? I have taken some quality links but still no response about indexing.
  9. T

    Registered agent service in wyoming

    I’m looking for a budget-friendly registered agent service for a Wyoming LLC, and I’ve seen some companies offering prices as low as $20–$30 per year. Before choosing one, I want to ask: how are these providers able to offer such an important legal service at such a low cost — is there any catch...
Back
Top