Recent content by Tuccinator

  1. T

    Income School reveal their Keyword Research method

    Sorry I didn't watch the video but I'm always curious if these "mentors" are telling the truth. We're told to invest in all these tools to assist us in achieving our goals, etc. But then the so called, "professionals", are claiming to use the basic technology handed to us.
  2. T

    DeadJoe's Do or Die Journey to a Massive Authority

    There aren't enough affiliate journeys on here so it's always refreshing to see a new one. Good luck on your journey and it sounds like it will be very successful. Looking forward to see how it goes.
  3. T

    [Journey] Building An Authority Website Using PAA - No Keyword Research - No Link Building

    This is the first time I am hearing about the PAA method (yes I know I'm behind) and it sounds fascinating. I'm excited to see the type of results you get from this.
  4. T

    Where to start?

    I'm operating custom affiliate marketing sites like the one you are looking to create. I created the websites with dummy products scraped from other sites, just to give the merchants an idea of what my website will look like. This should get you accepted into the program but it will still be an...
  5. T

    What is your biggest dream/desire in life?

    Build an underground base in the wilderness. Spend my time learning the subjects of science and tinkering with electronics while the world does its own thing.
  6. T

    Is anyone doing affiliate in fashion niche? Any experience with ASOS or SHEIN?

    I'm just starting up again but was previously accepted into SHEIN, not ASOS though. SHEIN is available through Share-A-Sale @ 10% commission rate, and ASOS is available through FlexOffers @ 4% commission rate.
  7. T

    [Crush Your Competitors] ►The DiverCITY ► 35+ Backlink Types ► Dominant Results ► 20% OFF

    It has been almost 3 months and neither of my keywords have been ranked. Pretty poor service if you ask me.
  8. T

    White Hat Journey to $100/day [Pinterest + Affiliate]

    End of May Update: This month was almost completely passive. There were maybe 5 days where actual work was put in, minimal work that is. I have been busy building websites and have been procrastinating working on this project. I will be more committed in June and will make this project #1...
  9. T

    [Crush Your Competitors] ►The DiverCITY ► 35+ Backlink Types ► Dominant Results ► 20% OFF

    Just ordered. This is my transaction ID: 9BW43704DV481544H. Please confirm by messaging me or something.
  10. T

    [Crush Your Competitors] ►The DiverCITY ► 35+ Backlink Types ► Dominant Results ► 20% OFF

    I will be buying once I get my Bitcoin transferred into PayPal. Will post back when I purchase.
  11. T

    White Hat Journey to $100/day [Pinterest + Affiliate]

    Middle of May Update: Things have been going relatively slow compared to last month. Less clicks, less conversions, etc. I haven't done Pinterest in awhile and haven't been adding any products either. I need to get back on the wagon. It also seems like CJ has a tendency to never pay me. I have...
  12. T

    My Website Has 24 Hours To Live - Revealing My Website And Everything About It

    After reading through your thread and thinking about all the work you put into it, I was surprised to see your earnings were that low. Thanks for the sharing though, I know it will help me and probably a bunch more people.
  13. T

    White Hat Journey to $100/day [Pinterest + Affiliate]

    Where did I say this wasn't niche oriented? Because of course it is. It is working so far and I have far more plans for it.
  14. T

    White Hat Journey to $100/day [Pinterest + Affiliate]

    The site has pagination instead of endless scrolling, not that endless scrolling would be hard to implement but that I believe pagination is better for SEO and sharing links. Each product has a "View" button and a "Buy" button. When they click on the view button is shows them the description...
  15. T

    White Hat Journey to $100/day [Pinterest + Affiliate]

    Yes I was. The cheapest I was able to get the clicks were down to $0.15/click.
Back
Top