Recent content by tryduongdx

  1. T

    Facebook Group scraping

    I wouldn’t recommend it. Facebook can automatically detect that kind of activity, and it may hurt your account’s trust over time.
  2. T

    Facebook groups or marketplace?

    I think both personal accounts and groups can work well, as long as the account has a good reputation and decent reach.
  3. T

    How often do you post on a Facebook page?

    A few hours between posts works fine for me. I just switch up the content so it doesn’t feel like the same post over and over
  4. T

    Posting on Facebook groups

    I’d split it into even smaller batches. If you’re using a tool, have it browse each group for a few minutes and read a couple of posts before posting.
  5. T

    daily spending limit for the account

    This time to buy another account and keep running
  6. T

    Is organic reach on fb still worth focusing on?

    I think it still is, but it’s definitely harder than before. Groups and Reels seem to work better for organic reach than regular Page posts.
  7. T

    AI tools

    I use Higgsfield because it fits my needs. You should choose based on your own requirements and how you plan to use it.
  8. T

    How to montize my (Watch to earn) Anime website

    I’ve always heard that video streaming websites can make pretty good money from ads. I think you should focus on growing the website first and figure out the monetization later
  9. T

    Does Facebook care about multiple saved logins?

    I use multiple Facebook accounts on one device and haven’t had any issues.
  10. T

    How to create new fb accounts nowadays?

    Creating Facebook accounts in bulk is very difficult now because of Facebook’s anti-spam systems.
  11. T

    buy Facebook account

    What kind of accounts are you looking to buy? I’ve seen a lot of sellers on Social Marketplace. Choose the seller with the most likes — that’s what I’d do! ^^
  12. T

    Facebook groups vs pages

    Some people say that creating multiple high-quality groups can generate income
  13. T

    Using ChatGPT to create content for Facebook campaigns

    For finance and betting especially, I’d also manually review everything for compliance before running the ads.
  14. T

    Black Hat SEO for Adult

    I’d stick with one strong domain and optimize each model page with unique content, titles, and internal links.
  15. T

    Small Youtube Channel can't be monetized? any other sources of income ?

    Yeah, affiliate offers can work even without AdSense. Just promote something that actually fits your audience and avoid spamming links.
Back
Top