Recent content by TruliPekmez

  1. TruliPekmez

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    YouTube monetization guide
  2. TruliPekmez

    [JOURNEY] [CASE STUDY] AdSense/Amazon Afiiliate Site with translated Copy+Paste Articles to 300$/month

    Best of luck on journey ahead of you. Did you do any SEO to the site? And the articles you are "writing", are they about the products, like just a description/review from Amazon Spain or are they just some random articles on a certain keyword?
  3. TruliPekmez

    Which Crypto Will Reach $1 First?

    Idk, doesn't look promising
  4. TruliPekmez

    I'm new, hello everyone

    Welcome aboard brother
  5. TruliPekmez

    Buy PSG token!!!

    I think you can buy it on Binance
  6. TruliPekmez

    I'm new!

    Welcome
  7. TruliPekmez

    Oh Cardano too slow its a failure didn't deliver bla bla bla

    Yeah staking it prob the smart idea to do
  8. TruliPekmez

    Does Grammarly detect errors correctly?

    I mainly use it for some typos but it can be of use for even more advanced mistakes. Just don't expect too much
  9. TruliPekmez

    Glad to meet you!

    Hi and welcome Adawe
  10. TruliPekmez

    How to manage 3+ instagram accounts safely

    I have a similar question, so I will ask it here instead of opening a new thread. So I have my personal account on ig and I am planning to purchase followers for another account. So with what OP said should I too be worried and do one of the methods or am I safe. Thanks
  11. TruliPekmez

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Test please Username trulipekmez
  12. TruliPekmez

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Discount + video proof of income
  13. TruliPekmez

    [First Journey] $125 per month with KDP

    What do you think brought your sales down to ~50$? Does it maybe have to do with you not publishing anymore or smth else? Keep up the work :)
  14. TruliPekmez

    Next Life

    Short but effective
Back
Top