Recent content by trgool

  1. T

    Need help with GMB for multiple US locations

    Looking for someone to do GMB/GBP setup for multiple locations across the US. Looking for someone with experience to create profiles correctly, manage the necessary business details and help with the verification process. If you have experience with multi location businesses please forward...
  2. T

    Cloaking

    We're looking for a guy for our campaign on instagram we need experts for pass our website and our ads are ready
  3. T

    Cloaking in FB (dating)

    Have dating offers to promote which need cloaking to pass. So I'm looking for someone who does this, I have creatives already but if they are not good I can make other ones, I am a designer, i can make anything just help the cloaking done.
  4. T

    ⎛⎝ ▀▄▀ SELL ALL TYPES OF FACEBOOK ADVERTISING ACCOUNTS ▀▄▀ ⎠⎞ BM ⚪️ Profiles ⚪️ Pages ⚪️ Personal Ad Accounts ⚪️ Credit Line ⚪️

    Hi, I have a question. After I receive Facebook or Google ads Account, can I immediately star advertising BH Niche? Specifically Casino
  5. T

    WordPress template

    A WordPress template affects rankings only indirectly through performance, structure and internal linking. Not because of the brand of the theme
  6. T

    How important are reviews for map rankings now?

    More reviews, more trust, more clicks, more calls, more positive It’s an indirect loop
  7. T

    Anyone found a way to auto-post new(s) content each day?

    Go to chatgpt, build own wordpress plugin for generate article, image, then post it
  8. T

    What are the best legit SEO tactics for casino/iGaming in 2026?

    Whitelabel casino? Pr, licensing, sponsorship, authority content placements
  9. T

    How are you using AI in SEO right now?

    I build wordpress plugin to generate seo article, featured image, and publish it
  10. T

    Question about what to use

    take a look on narvi, maybe it fits your needs, or you can also provide other payment options like paypal or crypto
Back
Top