Recent content by Topiano

  1. Topiano

    New Here - Getting Started in SEO & Online Marketing

    Yep you're welcome buddy. The best place to get started is the White Eye SEO section. If you love blogging then there is also a blogging subsection that you can look into. There are a lot of guides. Look at the sticky ones. They give much more information about how you need to get started with...
  2. Topiano

    Forgot to introduce myself

    Welcome dude. I think you can remember the forum that you mentioned, though. It's been a crazy long time. BHW is still surviving. I think that has to do with the management. There are a lot of codes that have to do with the management to keep the forum alive. A lot of other competitors have...
  3. Topiano

    from random searches to bhw !!

    Well I think that's how everyone got started or that's how everyone tends to find this forum. I hired too looking on my server about a decade ago. I was literally looking for solutions on how to make money online. I guess then we had OGads if I could remember. It's been a pretty long time since...
  4. Topiano

    one more lurker gone

    Well welcome to BlackHatWorld. I think it's a beautiful place in here, one of the best places to learn SEO and practical SEO from real guys that really do it. The best place to get started is the White Hat SEO section. You see a lot of interesting guys there. The tab is just around the left...
  5. Topiano

    Introduction

    Hey welcome, stranger. Look around and you surely make this place your home. One person that I'd like to introduce you to is @SirTop. He is the umpire on some of our games so if something interests you, then watch out for @SirTop posts
  6. Topiano

    Happy birthday @roydan

    Happy Birthday @Roydon !!
  7. Topiano

    12-18 Months Gemini Pro Account | Antigravity | Google AI One | 5TB | Veo 3 | 1000/m Credit | on Your Personal Gmail Only $15

    18-Month Gemini Pro (KloudItem) – Quick Review Got selected for the KloudItem 18‑month Gemini Pro review Opened the link → activation was instant. Upgrade applied to my entire Google account, not a limited test. First impressions: looks really good. Directions and advice are straightforward...
  8. Topiano

    Does anyone else find it really time-consuming to search for guest post opportunities that actually meet your needs? How are you handling this?

    https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/guide-future-proof-backlink-strategies-build-once-benefit-forever-2026-edition.1478334/ Here is the data structure and what is constantly being updated: - what actually works for piggybacking on your competitor - the tools that you need - the structure - the...
  9. Topiano

    How Long Does It Usually Take for a New Site to Get Organic Traffic?

    Yeah it really depends on the niche and also if you're targeting each keyword, it could take a bit longer. It just depends on the niche. What niche are you working on? That can give an estimate but it takes an average of 2 to 3 months to start getting some decent traffic on Google. That's if...
  10. Topiano

    Whats the most difficult niche for linkbuilding?

    Casino, Pharma, Adult, and gambling: all these niches are considerably high and also depend on the vendor. A vendor could charge 10x for a particular website if it's an authority and probably 20x for an order so pricing could be a bit of a problem. These are the most difficult niches to work with
  11. Topiano

    Content Hubs vs Topic Clusters which one works better on new domains?

    Yeah as someone has mentioned above, you have the right structure and pillar-and-cluster setup. Ideally if you're working with a pillar, you want to work with the primary keyword with high search volume and supporting keywords that make up the high search volume. If you're working with a...
  12. Topiano

    backlinks

    Well depends. What kind of backlinks are you trying to acquire? I'm thinking this is going to be more like registry backlinks, like local businesses. I'm not sure you are able to place a successful link on guest post or niche edits links or digital PR kind of links without having to make some...
  13. Topiano

    A local site had traffic but no leads, so I started looking beyond rankings

    It always makes sense, when doing keyword research, to understand the intent of the keyword. You want to know if it's a commercial keyword, a transactional keyword, or a comparison keyword. The intent tells you what you have to spend your effort and money on first. If it's a commercial keyword...
  14. Topiano

    Google Says TLD Doesn't Matter , So Why Do TLD Links Perform Weird?

    There is an old popular saying: "Always do the opposite of what Google advises." I think, in this case, it seems to be the case for your situation
Back
Top