Recent content by tonymu

  1. tonymu

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I have this same problem, not used it for ages, saw the thread was looking positive so thought I would give it a try and.... failure :( please help hango
  2. tonymu

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I have just pm'd you
  3. tonymu

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    not used for a week or 2, I ran UNF and it downloaded update, now running 2.0.2.19 and the 'can't get download link' error is back, feeling frustrated :( remind me how we can rectify this please..
  4. tonymu

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    what version are you running? I couldn't get it to update from the actual program but I dl'ed from this link and no longer have the 'can't get download link' problem :) edit - forgot the link http://www.ultimatenichefinder.com/install/
  5. tonymu

    [GET] My huge list for GSA, Scrapebox and Xrumer

    nice post will test these
  6. tonymu

    *NEW!! Whatsapp & Wordpress!!!

    looks good, I am interested in testing this on one of my sites if possible
  7. tonymu

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Can't get download link :( ~Is this gonna be sorted anytime?
  8. tonymu

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    my vps went down and I have had to move machine, how do I move my license over?
  9. tonymu

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I guess now is a great time to give you guys a try then, just signed up please activate asap, can I get proxies through you guys as well?
  10. tonymu

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    REVIEW got my article and I must say it is very good, probably the best quality content I have bought on here, well structured and good to read, this guy is head and shoulders above others on bhw, thanks Dan, I will definitely be buying more if this is the kind of standard I can expect to get :)
  11. tonymu

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Received my review article. Sorry to say but I do not think my article is very good, it doesn't flow very well and I wouldn't use it on my money site. $3 for 500 words is cheap though I guess. Thanks anyway ;)
  12. tonymu

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    would love to take an article from your list - how to be a better salesman and close more leads ;)
  13. tonymu

    If you use WordPress this will get you 100000000's hits to your site for free

    Nice share. Any tips for monetising this?
  14. tonymu

    [FREE METHOD] Fiverr + Website = Instant and Passive Income

    great post, thanks for sharing this, makes a change from many of the poor quality threads on here, I had almost given up on this place ;)
  15. tonymu

    Post your current projects!

    swag website indeed, who is really gonna post up there projects on here for others to nick, I swear this place is becoming overrun with people who haven't got a clue..
Back
Top